Some people think that children should have some classes outside their schools visiting local companies or public enterprises for some real life experience To what extent do you agree or disagree Give your opinion

Some people think that children should have some classes outside their schools, visiting local companies or public enterprises for some real life experience. To what extent do you agree or disagree? Give your opinion.

Education is a very important to all children. Learning new things has many merits for children in the future. There are many ways to gain new knowledge such as attending classes, practicing some skills or observing in a real experience. As a result, people discuss about what is a good way to improve children comprehension. Some people think that children should attend local companies or some organizations in order to study, while others argue that learning outside schools has some drawbacks. Both sides of these views will be discussed in this essay.

Firstly, children can develop into some specific skills or specific skills or special information which cannot be acquired in a normal classroom. They will have a chance to get in a real workplace and observe how employees work in a company. The different types of work and a variety of job positions will give them a better idea about the differences of career in a real life. Students can find what type of jobs that they like and want to pursue in their future. For example, if one day a child wants to run a company, he will have some valuable experience from their observation. The outdoor experience can help to arrange in his work which cannot gain from academic classroom unless he take an extra outside curriculum.

Secondly, learning and typing some work skills help students find their talents that they have not know before. They will know that they are interested in and can do very well. Learning outside will give them a chance to practice some work skills. For example, some kids may find that cooking is very fascinating and exciting. He/she will enjoy learning this class and could show their exceptional skills in this line.

On the other hand, children will realize that working in a real life requires only a few skills. Practical work is more necessary for work than theoretical education. As a result, they will ignore the value of academic comprehensions and do not want to concentrate on their studies.

To sum up, in my opinion, I do believe that the advantages of outdoor classes far outweigh the disadvantages. Hopefully, with a better development of education of education’s system will bring out the best in all students.

Education is a very important to all children.
Education is very important to all children.

to improve children comprehension.
to improve children's comprehension.

can develop into some specific skills or specific skills or special information
can develop into some specific skills or special information

unless he take an extra outside curriculum.
unless he takes an extra outside curriculum.

with a better development of education of education’s system will bring out the best in all students.
Description: what is the subject for this sentence? can you re-write this sentence?

More sentences varieties wanted. Try to use less pronouns or not to use pronouns (like 'I, They, We...') as the subject of a sentence. like:
'learning and typing some work skills help students find their talents that they have not know before. They will know that they are interested in and can do very well.'