Some people think that computer games are better for children and they should be allowed to play more of them Where as some parents argue that these games are harmful to children Discuss both views and give your opinion

Some people think that computer games are better for children and they should be allowed to play more of them. Where as some parents argue that these games are harmful to children. Discuss both views and give your opinion.

Games are inevitable essential segment in every one's life as these games keep us healthy not only physically but also mentally. However in this rapidly transforming era, a substantial part of offspring is inclining toward playing computer games only. Computer games have both positive as well as negative effect. Here, I would like to elucidate my views on both sides of given aspect with my own perception.

Playing games on computer have exorbitant disadvantages. To commence with, playing games on computer are being exercised by children for prolonged hours and they are becoming the victim of various precarious ailments such as obesity, weaken eye sight, repetitive strain injury and so forth and bad consequences of weaken eye sight are familiar to us and requires no explanation. As a result, these ailments effect offspring's future adversely. Secondly, as they spend a substantial time on computer games, they do not adore to go outside to interact and reform their social relations. Consequently, they deprive of the company of their peer groups and social interaction is dwindled. Furthermore, offspring also deprive of myriad lessons of socializing. Result being, they lack to understand plethora of facts related to our life.

Talking about other side of coin, it has mammoth advantages also. To begin with, computer games make children tech-savvy as they use technology for playing them and these games help them profusely in this materialistic era as an end result. Moreover, these games sharpen the mind of offspring as they play multifarious strategy games. Thus it mounted the intellectual capacity of children. In addition to it, in this era, crime is on acme. To illustrate, everyday, cases related to kidnapping, accidents and other mishaps are seen generally. So, parents allow their offspring to play computer games in order to keep them in their attention.

To recapitulate, as per my above confabulation, I opine that ,there are always two sides of a coin, on the one side, where it has advantages, on the other side, it comes with a hub of disadvantages also. However, taking into consideration the disadvantages, I opine that, offspring should not be allowed to play computer games.

Games are inevitable essential segment
Games are inevitable essential segments
Games are an inevitable essential segment

have both positive as well as negative effect.
have both positive as well as negative effects.

Playing games on computer have exorbitant disadvantages.
Playing games on computer has exorbitant disadvantages.

playing games on computer are being exercised by children
playing games on computer is being exercised by children

these ailments effect offspring's future adversely.
these ailments affect offspring's future adversely.

they deprive of the company of their peer groups and social interaction is dwindled.
Description: two verbs in one sentence. can you re-write this sentence?

offspring also deprive of myriad lessons
offspring is also deprived of myriad lessons

taking into consideration the disadvantages,
taking into consideration of the disadvantages,