Some people think it is easier for adults to learn practical skills such as computer skills by themselves while others believe it is better to learn with a teacher in classroom Discuss both sides and give your own opinion

In today's world, education and vocational skills are definitely crucial in order to get a job in this competitive employment. Consequently, it is very important for young adults to have valuable skills such computer skills as these would be useful in the future. Some still discuss about how people should learn practical skills. Some assert that these vocational skills can learn by self-study, while others think that having instructors is a better way to gain these experiences. Both sides will be discussed in this essay, carefully .

To begin with, there are many reasons to support the self- learning side. Firstly, the accessibility of study materials become very easy these days, since the technology has improved in modern lives. Students can access to a wide range of information on the internet or public libraries. Therefore, there is no obstacles in self-study method anymore. Secondly, after individuals had been studying in education systems for several years, most young adults become more mature and responsible on their paces. Most young adults are inquisitive, motivated and conscientious as they always improve their knowledge or develop specific skills on their own in order to become an expert. As a result, the boundaries of self- learning could disappear completely, if a person has a strong passion to learn by using various study materials or mutual-sharing groups on websites or public libraries.

On the other hand, others argue that it is still better to study with qualified teachers or enter to educational institution. This is because, having an instructor will help a learner to get an effective result than self- learning because one will obtain an useful feedback and acquires hand-on experiences with a specialist directly. When a learner has any inquiry, he/she can ask an educator for a clear explanation or a demonstrate. In addition,qualified teachers are able to evaluate and apply study tools with different students effectively, thus learners could get a rapid progress than learn somethings by themselves.

In conclusion, in my opinion, if a person can control himself to focus on his studies, self-study will suit him the most, however if a person wants to gain a greater result efficiently, studying from coaches would be useful for him.

it is very important for young adults to have valuable skills such computer skills as these would be useful in the future.
it is very important for young adults to have valuable skills such as computer skills which would be useful in the future.

Sentence: In addition,qualified teachers are able to evaluate and apply study tools with different students effectively, thus learners could get a rapid progress than learn somethings by themselves.
Description: A conjunction, subordinating is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to than and learn