Some people think that it is more effective for student to study in groups while other believe that it is better for them to study alone Discuss both views and give your own opinion

Some people think that it is more effective for student to study in groups, while other believe that it is better for them to study alone.

Discuss both views and give your own opinion.

Education is window of the world. Owing to the fact that young generation have to study not only formal education but also informal education. Many students prefer to study in group while others like to study by themselves. I argue that both of views have merits and demerits for student has their own way to study.

Many school suggest their student to study in group, related to the research by researches from California University. It shows that study in group can improve students skill and make them more active to think to solve the problem together with their friends and they have good sense each other to communicate and balance their brain, right and left. Moreover, study in group teach student about moral values such as tolerance and sharing. Taking kindergarten from Holland as and example, teacher give them puzzle and they have to complete that puzzle. Most of them only need less time to complete that puzzle by team rather than alone.

On the other hand, there are some lessons that students cannot study by group. The lesson which need more concentration such as logical math and algebra. A great deal of students prefer to study alone for these subject. Survey in Wina, Austria proves that pupils get high score in logical lesson when they have their own time to understand the subjects by themselves. Boarding school Landwirch in Wina, for example, pupils in this school more like study alone in the afternoon when there were no people to disturb them in room, and surprisingly, pupil did not feel dizzy and frustrated when their teacher gave them extra task.

In conclusion, the way of study depends on students. They have their own style to study. Both of study alone and study by groups are good. In my view, if the subject need more concentration, they prefer to study alone whereas if the lessons need interaction and cooperation with other students, better they solve the task by team.

Education is window of the world.
Education is a window of the world.
Education is the window of the world.

to study in group
to study in groups
to study in a group

both of views have merits and demerits for student has their own way to study.
Description: two verbs in one sentence. can you re-write this sentence?

Many school suggest their student to study in group,
Many schools suggest their students to study in groups,

Sentence: It shows that study in group can improve students skill and make them more active to think to solve the problem together with their friends and they have good sense each other to communicate and balance their brain, right and left.
Suggestion: Refer to students and skill

Sentence: Moreover, study in group teach student about moral values such as tolerance and sharing.
Description: The fragment group teach student is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace teach with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

Sentence: Taking kindergarten from Holland as and example, teacher give them puzzle and they have to complete that puzzle.
Description: The fragment teacher give them is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace give with verb, past tense

Sentence: The lesson which need more concentration such as logical math and algebra.
Description: what is the verb for this sentence? can you re-write this sentence?

for these subject.
for these subjects.

pupils in this school more like study alone
pupils in this school are more likely to study alone

when their teacher gave them extra task.
when their teachers gave them extra tasks.

better they solve the task by team.
it is better for them to solve the task by team.

You have good ideas for the essays, but you have serious grammatical issues. How are you doing nowadays to remove your grammar errors?