Some people think that it is necessary to travel abroad to learn about other countries but other people think that it is not necessary to travel abroad because all the information can be seen at TV and the Internet Discuss both views and give your own opi

Some people think that it is necessary to travel abroad to learn about other countries, but other people think that it is not necessary to travel abroad because all the information can be seen at TV and the Internet. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.

There has long been controversy about that if it is necessary to visit abroad to learn a foreign country. Some people advocate that travelling overseas can help them to know other countries, but opponents argue that there is no need to get to the foreign country as the information about that country is all available on TV or Internet. This essay will discuss both views.

To learn other nations by watching TV or searching on line is totally not enough. The feeling towards a spectacular sightseeing someone gets in person is different from that from TV or computer screens. By visiting the hist...

There has long been controversy about that if it is necessary to visit abroad to learn a foreign country.
There has long been a controversy about whether it is necessary to visit abroad to learn a foreign country.

And proponents also believe that not can all the people afford travelling expenses
And proponents also believe that not all the people can afford travelling expenses

because it is still relatively luxury enjoyment to go abroad
because it is still a relatively luxury enjoyment to go abroad
because it is still relatively luxury to go abroad

it has better go travelling
it is better go travelling