Some people think that large impressive buildings are important for city Others believe that the money should be spent on improving schools and hospitals Discuss both these views and give your own opinion

Some people think that large, impressive buildings are important for city. Others believe that the money should be spent on improving schools and hospitals. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

There is no doubt that large, attractive buildings make a city grand. But some people think that rather than devoting money to decorating the appearance of city accommodation, government need to change direction and focus instead on improving schools and hospitals.

Nowadays, investors are making sizable chunks of their investment in fabricating luxuriant, impressive buildings. As a result it will improve not only view of city but also tourism industry. So investment on constructing large buildings will be reasonable and important for a city. Take Kish-island for instance where you can see modern buildings and shopping centers to which tourists are attracted also lots of money is invested there.

On the other hand, it is vital to take much notice on hygiene and training of society, because inattention to them poses a direct threat to human lives. It is a reasonable way to increase the number of centers for giving hygiene and training services proportionally of inhabitants. Therefore, special budget should be considered for them.
In addition, poor people don’t be able to pay tuition and medical fees for training and hygiene respectively. Especially children and elder people are suffering from lack of these initial services and they should be supported for them. So in many countries public donations have been funded for low-level incoming families.

In conclusion, I think that both views are relevant and it isn’t simple to ignore each side. But it is a good deed that should be devoted on hygiene and training services not only public subsidy but also a percent of overall return from construction investment.

government need to change direction and focus
governments need to change direction and focus

poor people don’t be able to pay tuition
poor people are not able to pay tuition