Some people think men and women have different natural abilities that make them suitable for different types of work Others however believe that both men and women can be equally suited to do any type of work Discuss both views and give your own opinion

Some people think men and women have different natural abilities that make them suitable for different types of work. Others, however, believe that both men and women can be equally suited to do any type of work. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.

Every individual has its own individuality.It has been seen that men and women are always being rationalized as according to their talents and abilities and regarding to this some people assert that men and women have different natural abilities that make them suitable for different types of work while others presume that both men and women can be equally suited to do any type of work. Both aspects have there own importance and discussed in the following paragraphs

To begin with,it is undeniable that men and women substantially varies in physical fitness and in the ability to restrain stress.Nowadays are countless jobs available in the surrounding so that one can choose as according to his/her ability and liking. There are numerous work which differentiate between the ability of doings for an illustration Firstly,the work which requires great physical strength such as site jobs and the jobs which deal with heavy loaded vehicles such as driver etcetera in that scenario men are the only one which can replete from the job not women which are considered as soft and sensitive on the flip side the job related to communication for example the jobs which need immense politeness and patiences and good amount of communication skills such as job of a receptionist or nowadays it has been seen that the teaching and human resources are amok adopted by the women.

Besides this,there are some jobs in which any of the men or women could do and the foremost example is the jobs in mass media where both the men and women shows their creativity by performing in front of the camera or behind the camera. The teaching jobs as the education is the fastest growing industry currently, both men and women shows great liking in this field and the job as a generalist in which both men and women are badly needed and in addition to this, jobs on airways, as women has great penchant of becoming a air hostess and nowadays girls are even flying through the endless sky as well as a pilot. This assert that there are countless job available in the market for both men and women however one just has to fetch the opportunity. Moreover in 21st century both men and women are rubbing shoulders to each other and are constantly running towards their desired goals.

To recapitulate, I would like to say that there are some certain jobs which suits as according to ability but on the other hand there are more number of jobs in which both men and women shows there contribution.

men and women substantially varies in physical fitness
men and women substantially vary in physical fitness

There are numerous work
There are numerous works

both the men and women shows their creativity
both the men and women show their creativity

Avg. Sentence Length: 43.4 21.0 //Don't forget punctuation marks.

Don't repeat words, phrases, sentences like 'as according to'