Some people think that some subjects such as mathematics and philosophy are too difficult for children to learn at school They think that these subjects should be made optional rather than compulsory To what extent do you agree or disagree

Some people think that some subjects such as mathematics and philosophy are too difficult for children to learn at school. They think that these subjects should be made optional rather than compulsory. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Nowadays, more and more students have difficulties in studying mathematics and philosophy. I suggest that either philosophy or mathematics should be mandatory for all students because these two subjects develop logical or rational thinking, useful for the further education.

Mathematics should be compulsory for all people who do sciences. Therefore, mathematics influences the power of making connections between theory and applied situations. Many people will be capable of linking logically the new concepts with their experience knowledge. For instance, interpretation of acceleration and speed in physics requires some useful captures in Mathematics such as integrals, derivates. What is more, even though maths can mean just only calculus, this subject can explain the configuration of many creatures in the wild, for example, sunflowers.

Philosophy should be compulsory for all people who learn an art. Therefore, philosophy influences the power of reasoning according to a thesis. Many people will be able to explain rationally important terms which are important for current situations in the world. For example, the UNO's principles are formulated according to some ideas given by philosophers who lived during the second world war. What is more, even though philosphy can mean only memorising the quotes of famous people, this subject can develop critical thinking.

In conclusion, mathematics and philosophy can develop and improve some cognitive abilities.

Sentence: For instance, interpretation of acceleration and speed in physics requires some useful captures in Mathematics such as integrals, derivates.
Error: derivates Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: What is more, even though philosphy can mean only memorising the quotes of famous people, this subject can develop critical thinking.
Error: philosphy Suggestion: philosophy

Minimum 250 words wanted

---------------------