Some people think that teenagers who commit crimes should be treated the same way as adult criminals To what extent do you agree or disagree

Some people think that teenagers who commit crimes should be treated the same way as adult criminals. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Juvenile offenses are increasing day by day in this modern world. Many people believe that juvenile delinquency should be deal similar to the arrogant criminals. In my opinion, youngsters committing crimes due to the way to nurture, psychological problems faced in their childhood days and mental illness, they cannot be treated as other criminals.

Undeniably, different factors manipulate youngsters to perpetrate misdemeanor. Young people who distracted by movies which expose more of violent, murder, robbery and romance. It influences them to do misdeed to the society. Due to peer pressure or mischievous company they expose to drugs at the very young age and it could persuade them to execute law-breaking pursuit. Besides, young people who are addicted to adult computer games which encourage them to try in real time situation. For example, school students were killed by his classmate using a gun of the recent incident in the United States of America.

Furthermore, an autistic youth carry out offense due to rejection from peers or society. A youngster who is insane by birth unknowingly makes crime. An immature adolescent unable to think independently where brainstorm by the miscreants to motivate them to do felony. In addition, rebels kidnap children and train them for their terrorist activity at the young age. For example, moist groups in India kidnap children and induce for the activities against the government.

To conclude, some minors are offending due to not cherished well by their parents, immaturity, brainstormed by the offender, mental illness are the reasons for the youngsters assaulting others. They can be helped through the legal system of the government and rehabilitate them to become an excellent future generation.

should be deal similar to the arrogant criminals.
should be dealt similar to the arrogant criminals.

youngsters committing crimes due to the way to nurture, psychological problems faced in their childhood days and mental illness, they cannot be treated as other criminals.
youngsters ..., cannot be treated as other criminals.//if you put 'they', there are two subjects

Young people who distracted by movies which expose more of violent, murder, robbery and romance. //what is the verb if you put 'who' here?
Young people are distracted by movies which expose more of violent, murder, robbery and romance.

Besides, young people who are addicted to adult computer games which encourage them to try in real time situation.
Description: what is the verb for this sentence? can you re-write this sentence?

an autistic youth carry out offense
an autistic youth carries out offense

An immature adolescent unable to think
An immature adolescent is unable to think

some minors are offending due to not cherished well by their parents, immaturity, brainstormed by the offender, mental illness are the reasons for the youngsters assaulting others.

They can be helped through the legal system of the government and rehabilitate them to become an excellent future generation.

Well, those grammar errors are serious, but you just need to double check to remove those errors easily. Think why you always have same errors?