Some people think that young people should be required to do unpaid work helping people in the community Are disadvantages of this requirement greater than the benefits for the community and individuals Discuss both views and give your own opinion

Some people think that young people should be required to do unpaid work helping people in the community. Are disadvantages of this requirement greater than the benefits for the community and individuals?
Discuss both views and give your own opinion.

It is certainly true that education is very important for students. There are many skills and a lot of information that students should be equipped before get into the real workforce in the future. Some people assert that attend unpaid volunteer work in a community also should be a compulsory class for students. However, some people think that this measure will have more drawbacks for students than benefits. Both advantages and disadvantages will be discussed carefully.

On the one hand, there are abundant reasons of the positive sides. Firstly, the benefits for participants can contribute t...

before get into the real workforce in the future.
before getting into the real workforce in the future.

attend unpaid volunteer work in a community also should be a compulsory class for students.
attending unpaid volunteer work in a community also should be a compulsory class for students.