Student from rural areas find it difficult to access university education Some people think that universities should make it especially easy for them to study at To what extend do you agree or disagree

Student from rural areas find it difficult to access university education. Some people think that universities should make it especially easy for them to study at. To what extend do you agree or disagree.

The higher education has long been accepted as an important part for one’s prospect. It has been argued that the government should ease the higher education for rural students. From my perspective, I tend to agree with the statement.

Firstly, students from remote areas are confronted with a range of difficulties to study in the universities. In comparison with city students, rural students need spend more time and money on their university studies. For example, some of them have to rent their own houses or live in the campus at a higher rate, or travel several hours on the road every day. In extremely cases, few may find a part-time job to afford the living expenditures. As a result, they may end up leaving schools because of inconvenience.

Secondly, nobody can deprive one of his/her right to receive higher education regardless of family background. More often than not, the shortage of studying resources, ranging from books and facilities to teachers that restrains students from furthering themselves. As a result, it would be difficult for rural students to make the use of knowledge to contribute to their local communities, giving rise to the widening gap between urban and rural areas.

On the other hand, critics argue that schools would face financial stress if they decide to assist rural students. For example, the construction of students’ apartment could cost millions of dollars that seems unlikely for all universities these days, especially those schools which located in developing countries.

In conclusion, although it might be difficult for all schools to help students who are from remote areas, I believe it is importance of providing easy access for them for the sake of higher education whatsoever.

rural students need spend more time and money on their university studies
rural students need to spend more time and money on their university studies

Sentence: In extremely cases, few may find a part-time job to afford the living expenditures.
Description: A qualifier, pre is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to extremely and cases

especially those schools which located in developing countries.
especially for those schools located in developing countries.
especially for those schools which are located in developing countries.

it is importance of providing easy access for them
it has importance of providing easy access for them
it is important to provide easy access for them

the shortage of studying resources, ranging from books and facilities to teachers that restrains students from furthering themselves.
Description: This is a clause. where is the sentence?

When you put disadvantages by 'On the other hand,....' in the fourth paragraph, you still need to come back to support you own idea at the end, like:

On the other hand, critics argue that schools would face financial stress if they decide to assist rural students. For example, the construction of students’ apartment could cost millions of dollars that seems unlikely for all universities these days, especially those schools which located in developing countries. However, the convenience will attract more rural students for higher education and this will absolutely cover the expenses.