Successful sports professional can earn a great deal more money than people in other importantprofessions. some people think this is fully justified while others think it is unfair. Discuss both and give your own opinion.

Successful sports professional can earn a great deal more money than people in other important
professions. some people think this is fully justified while others think it is unfair. Discuss both and give your own opinion.

Stiff competition between different professions is on the rise in this materialistic world. Presently, some proportion of people assert that exorbitant earnings of sports players compared to other professionals are justifiable. By contrast, others have coflicting views. Here, I would like to account for both sides with my perception.

There are multifarious points to shore up former view. First and foremost, unlike other professions, far more greater hardships of sports career makes players deservers of their hefty earnings. For example, sports players have to come accross heart-rendering or...

far more greater hardships of sports career makes players deservers of their hefty earnings.
far more great hardships of sports career make players deserve of their hefty earnings.

the level of contribution to the social and economical wealth of a nation involving hardwork, dedication, achievements, bravery should be taken into account before deciding to earnings of all sectors.
the level of contribution to the social and economical wealth of a nation involving hardwork, dedication, achievements, bravery which should be taken into account before deciding to earnings of all sectors.

Sentence: By contrast, others have coflicting views.
Error: coflicting Suggestion: conflicting

Sentence: First and foremost, unlike other professions, far more greater hardships of sports career makes players deservers of their hefty earnings.
Error: deservers Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: For example, sports players have to come accross heart-rendering or painful injuries while fighting for triumph.
Error: accross Suggestion: across

Sentence: Moreover, being a sportsman itself is a quite chellenging job, requiring hardwork, commitment, passion and talent to be part of final eleventh player of a nations team where as the number of other professionals is countless.
Error: chellenging Suggestion: challenging

Sentence: To illustrate, the level of contribution to the social and economical wealth of a nation involving hardwork, dedication, achievements, bravery should be taken into account before deciding to earnings of all sectors.
Error: hardwork Suggestion: No alternate word