taken from Cambridge 8 test 4 writing section task 2 In some countries the average weight of people is increasing and their levels of health and fitness are decreasing What do you think are the causes of these problems and what measures could be taken to

taken from Cambridge 8, test 4, writing section task 2.

In some countries the average weight of people is increasing and their levels of health and fitness are decreasing.

What do you think are the causes of these problems and what measures could be taken to solve them?

A number of countries note a growing number of obese people alongside with a drop of healthiness. Certain reasons are believed underneath these problems, and some actions could be taken to tackle this. This essay should explains furthermore.

Obesity is believed to be caused by some obvious reasons, particularly the modern lifestyle. This impression is formed by the fact that the people, especially who live in urban area, are extremely busy leading them to unhealthy lifestyle. The demanding outcome deliberately make people to be more productive consuming mostly their time. With only have a l...

Sentence: This essay should explains furthermore.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to should and explains

The demanding outcome deliberately make people
The demanding outcome deliberately makes people

Sentence: With all of this combination for resolving this problem, the mean of people's weight should be gradually lowered, and the problem following can be minimalized.
Error: minimalized Suggestion: minimized