There are different type of music in the world today Why do we need music Is the traditional music of a country more important than the international music that is heard everywhere nowadays

There are different type of music in the world today. Why do we need music? Is the traditional music of a country more important than the international music that is heard everywhere nowadays?

Music is indispensable part of human nature. Since the civilization was formed we need to listen to music. Although its effect on our personality is clearly understood by a fair number of people, the question "why do we need music?" is not answered utterly.

Nowadays, there are many various types of music in the world. Inevitably, each nation has its own style of music. Forming of music throughout the history was contributed by different events and situations that the people came across in their daily lives.

As a rough division, the music can traditional and international. In spite of the fair number of opponents, the international music is getting more and more popular day-by-day among the world population. The main reason of its popularity, is considered the idea of globalization. Yet, to answer the question "Which type of music is better?" is arguable. So choosing the best music to listen to is the function of each persons's unique personality.

By looking at the importance of the traditional music, it can be clearly understood that how it is significant for each people to remember their unique nationality. The traditional music, for instance, as a vital element of culture contains genetic data of a nation, like DNA code of a human.

In conclusion, even though there are many different types of music in globe nowadays, the question "Why do we need music?" is not with satisfying evidence. But also importance of traditional music and international music is arguable, and probably will not be answered correctly.

Music is indispensable part of human nature
Music is an indispensable part of human's nature

Sentence: As a rough division, the music can traditional and international.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to can and traditional

Sentence: By looking at the importance of the traditional music, it can be clearly understood that how it is significant for each people to remember their unique nationality.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to each and people

Sentence: But also importance of traditional music and international music is arguable, and probably will not be answered correctly.
Description: The fragment But also importance is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace also with adjective