There are some people who believe that family members are very important in our life while other says that friends are more important Discuss both the views and give your opinion

There are some people who believe that family members are very important in our life while other says that friends are more important .Discuss both the views and give your opinion.

There are so many persons in our life and we have different relations with different people. Some persons are very closely related while some are not so close but each person has his own importance in our life . There are some people who believe that family members are very important in our life while others think that friends play more significant role. I would like to discuss both these opinions along with my own views in the upcoming paragraphs.

There are some people claiming that there is a lot of importance of family members in our life because they think that family is the biggest st...

because friends are more understandable than family because usually they are of their age.
because friends are more understandable than family and usually they are of their age.

Sentence: Only family members can fulfil the financial needs of a person.
Error: fulfil Suggestion: fulfill