There is no future for public transport, because travelling by car is so much more convenient.Do you agree or disagree?

There is no future for public transport, because travelling by car is so much more convenient.
Do you agree or disagree?

Transportation is the heart of any city whether it is public or private.However, nowadays, people prefers their own vehicles rather than public transportation.Thus, day by day folks are crazy about their own vehicle which lead to darke future of public transportation utilisation.

Firstly, I agree with given statement that there would be a very tough time for public transportation in the near future.The reasons behind it that everybody wants to their privacy as well as freedom.Because, it is quite impossible to travelling according to their own choice with the help of public transportation.Secondly, These modes of transportation covered as much as possible area around the city or town which lead to mismanaged the routine schedule of general public who travelled by public transport.As a consequences, the general citizens try to avoid travelling by public mode of transportation.Finally, I can say that there are various private mode of transportation available to competition with public transportation.

Nowadays, people have numerous options for travelling like many private cabs companies which plays an important role in the near future to give tough competition with government.As a result of this consumer get more benefits like lower fair rate, privacy and more safe travelling. In additions, many automobiles companies going to launching new car with affordable price which insist consumers to use more and more private vehicles.All in all, we can forecast that in the near future, cars and many other private vehicles takes place of public transportation.

In nutshell, I am sure that private vehicle get more preferred by the people in comparison with public transportation. Because of its convenience and privacy.

people prefers their own vehicles rather than public transportation.
people prefer their own vehicles to public transportation.

their own vehicle which lead to darke future
their own vehicles which lead to a dark future

I agree with given statement
I agree with the given statement

These modes of transportation covered as much as possible area around the city or town which lead to mismanaged the routine schedule of general public who travelled by public transport
Description: can you re-write this sentence? a lot of errors

many private cabs companies which plays an important role
many private cabs companies which play an important role

this consumer get more benefits
this consumer gets more benefits

Always put a space after punctuation marks. Essay e-rater is sensitive.