Today our communications medicine and transport system all depend on computer technology Our reliance on computer technology has created a dangerous situation To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement Give reasons for your answer and inc

Today our communications, medicine and transport system all depend on computer technology. Our reliance on computer technology has created a dangerous situation. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement. Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge and experience.

Nowadays, people's life quality has improved significantly thanks to the advancement of technology. However, it is believed that we depend greatly in machines which can result in undesired effects. In my opinion, i find this view completely justifiable.
Firstly, we can face with the danger of personal information leaking. some social networking sites require users to provide lots of information such as name or email address without a safe security. this can be a potential oppturnity for hackers to break into and sell for money.
secondly, relying all on technology can make people become slothful because everythings will be done automatically. For example, compared to the past, when famers need a buffalo to cultivate but now , in modern society they have agrimotor to help them, even a robot to do all the proccess.
in conclusion, due to the aforementioned viewpoint, i strongly believe depending so much on technology can lead to a risk situation