In today s world many people use mobile phones and the internet to communication with others This has resulted in the use of new words and different forms of spelling and grammar Why do you think these change have happened Are they positive or negative de

In today’s world, many people use mobile phones and the internet to communication with others. This has resulted in the use of new words and different forms of spelling and grammar. Why do you think these change have happened? Are they positive or negative development?

Telecommunication in virtual world, unlimited access, is growing rapidly in the modern era. In some cases, it has an ultimate outcome for using the number of words and structures of spelling and grammar. The reason why it becomes a new phenomenon because of cycle of trends and needs in all of ages especially teenagers. Although internet and mobile phone have significant benefits about how to communicate without any border line areas, I believe that it has merits and demerits for this issue as people have their maturity to face the problems and are aware about the drawbacks.

Regarding about the reason of changing in communication, it is no doubt that young generations in this age tend to assume that use new words become more popular for social networking, and easy to make new friends use slang than formal language. Based on Barseghyan, in social media or messages, majority of people tend to use slang or informal language for their daily conversation or their status. For instance, They use TMI (talk to you latter), OMG (oh my God) ,CUL8R (see you latter), and FYI (for your information). Furthermore, it depends on our daily needs. In special case, some business men or women are more likely to write in short sentences because of their jobs. Moreover, they tend to want to cut down their credit balance because some providers calculate at the number of words when we write as limit as we can for our character in our messages. As a consequence, it however, builds lifestyle habit in mature ages and they prefer to use for their socialize.

However, the drawbacks impact to some people have misunderstanding about what the meaning of the words for information which they already got it. For instance, phonetic replacement ,2wrk (to work) and 4got (forgot), is common in texter short message. As a result, some adolescences do not understand text, it will be worst than they have an important announcement and they take two times as long for reader to understand. Secondly, in special cases, texters for abbreviated forms, omit punctuations, and ignore capitalization which requires pressing extra keys and also slang words are one of phenomenon today and they makes a dangerous habit for spelling and grammar. For pragmatic instance, we often use error speling- I totally 4got 2bring ur cds sori il hav 2 bring them nxt tym ur workin( I totaly forgot to bring your CDs, and abbrevations)- that it may will lost of correct word for our structure language. Another example of slang language blows up as a new phenomenon. Such as bad hair day, selfie, and cyber cafe. As a result, it makes bad influence for linguistic language. So, it will be endangered word for later development.

However, the advantages for their issue are that slang creates, motivates and sustains online communities. Internet slang provides a channel which facilities to increase our ability to communicate in ways that are fundamentally different from those found in other semiotic situations. The internet itself is ideal for new slang to emerge because of the richness of the medium and availability of information. Furthermore, the communicator will save their time and costs and quick the process of communication.

The aforementioned evidence shows that commonly, phonological spelling and grammatical errors interrupt the way some people communicate as to the use of the internet and mobile phone. This issue has advantages and disadvantages for our communication and languages. It is imperative that It is normal that people use slang, or texter message in their communication, but they should realize how to use these everyday words correctly .The prominent thing they know that all of the words when they text are wrong so it is only for communication.

because of cycle of trends
because of the cycle of trends

become more popular for social networking, and easy to make new friends use slang than formal language
become more popular for social networking, and easy to make new friends using slang than formal language

it may will lost
it may will lose

Sentence: As a result, some adolescences do not understand text, it will be worst than they have an important announcement and they take two times as long for reader to understand.
Description: An adjective, superlative is not usually followed by a conjunction, subordinating
Suggestion: Refer to worst and than

Sentence: Secondly, in special cases, texters for abbreviated forms, omit punctuations, and ignore capitalization which requires pressing extra keys and also slang words are one of phenomenon today and they makes a dangerous habit for spelling and grammar.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to they and makes

No. of Words: 620 350 //350 words are enough.

You have two paragraphs starting from 'However,'