Today there are more images of disasters and crime in the media What the causes and what are your solutions

Today, there are more images of disasters and crime in the media. What the causes and what are your solutions.

For decades, general public has relied on the media to acquire message and keep pace with the society. However, more and more disaster and crime related pictures are bing shown in this day and age. Thus, the reason and soluton for this phenomenon wil be demonstrated.

It is human nature to observe monumental events or learn what went wrong that are generally eye-catching. For example, most people are more likely to remember the aftermath of an earthquake, while few of them are able to recall what was the place looked like before this disaster happened. This is particularly true in this day and age, as the peaceful lifestyle may not be able to satisfy consumers’ curiosities and add spices to their everyday lives. Therefore, media companies perceive this phenomenon as a business opportunity to increase the viewing rate. Of course, the more breath-taking images they broadcast, the higher the viewing rate will be.

In the light of this situation, governments should take two steps to reduce the negative repercussions. The first step should be that all content associated with disasters and crimes needs to be censored before the publication. Because younger viewers, especially juveniles may mistakenly regard violence as heroism, and the side effect of watching natural disasters may cause anxiousness and mental-stress. Once all relevant programs are modified and examined, which is the second step, subtitles and the warning sign associated with the content need to be shown beforehand. For instance, a warning message of children should be accompanied by adults when they are viewing this movie. If pre-teens are frequently exposed to criminal or violent scenes, their perspectives and attitudes towards social life may be changed.

the reason and soluton for this phenomenon wil be demonstrated.
the reasons and solutions for this phenomenon will be demonstrated.

Sentence: Thus, the reason and soluton for this phenomenon wil be demonstrated.
Error: soluton Suggestion: solution
Error: wil Suggestion: No alternate word

better to have 4-5 paragraphs:

para 1: introduction
para 2: reason 1
para 3: reason 2
para 4: reason 3 (optional)
para 5: conclusion

or:

para 1: introduction
para 2: idea one.
para 3: however, idea two
para 4: in my opinion...