Universities should accept equal numbers of male and female students in every subject To what extent do you agree or disagree

Universities should accept equal numbers of male and female students in every subject. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Education is a basic right for mankind in this world. For this reason, men and women should have access to the same educational opportunities. However, I do not agree with the opinion of accepting the equal proportion of both sexes in every university subject.

Having the same proportion of male and female students on all degree courses is unrealistic because student numbers on any course depend on the applications that the institution receives. If a university decided to fulfil a course with the equal gender, it would need enough applicants to attend this subject and spend much time on coll...

nursing tend to
nursing tends to

Sentence: If a university decided to fulfil a course with the equal gender, it would need enough applicants to attend this subject and spend much time on college enrolment.
Error: enrolment Suggestion: enrollment
Error: fulfil Suggestion: fulfill