Essay topics: Writing task 2 (an essay)
Internet contains a lot of information, however, sometimes this information is inaccurate or wrong. Do you agree or disagree with this statement?
In today’s world, technology has changed human lives significantly. Many technological devices and systems have been invented in the last decade. The internet is one prevalent system that has improved our lives. Getting information through the internet is a very convenient way for updated news. However, some people say that the internet sometimes contains a lot of inaccurate information which is not a good source for getting information. The accuracy of information on the internet will be discussed carefully.
On the one hand, some people who assert that online information is not correct at all support that some documentaries are released by unreliable group of people or organizations, which contain wrong information. The media these days is very easy to access by everyone. People are able to share or send some information widespread through the internet. The misinterpretation and misinformation can easily happen. For example, some people mislead to present an interesting title of news which sometimes change meanings in different ways and make people to be more confused. The purpose of this intention is attraction many readers and advertisements. As a result, with the information from the internet, readers need to pay attention closely to contents and evaluate which is accurate or misinformation before belief.
On the other hand, some people argue that most of information on the internet is also accurate. This is because there are many good websites that are produced by trustworthy organizations. All news and information that comes from those websites always attaches with references that readers can search or check the content of information. Some documentary online are always base on the published information such as news or magazines. For instance, BBC news and The Reader’s Digest which are popular news and magazines, these sources contain all precise information which is already proved and edited by scientists and professionals. Therefore, a lot of information on some websites is more reliable and truthful rather other sites.
To sum up with my opinion, both sides have pro and cons. However, I would like to disagree with this statement for a couple reasons. From my perspective, readers cannot judge or blame that all the information on the internet is always incorrect but they should be more aware that they have to consider carefully before totally believes any information.
- Some sports are extremely dangerous but many people still like them very much. Why do people take part in dangerous sports? Give some suggestions on how to deal with these dangers.Give reason for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own (60)
- Some people think that spending a lot on birthday celebrations and wedding is a waste of money. But others think that it is important to young people and the society. Discuss both views and give your opinion. (70)
- Some people think that children should have some classes outside their schools, visiting local companies or public enterprises for some real life experience. To what extent do you agree or disagree? Give your opinion. (70)
- Some people prefer to spend their lives doing the same things and avoiding change. Others, however, think that change is always a good thing.Discuss both these views and give your own opinion. (71.66670000000001)
- Successful sports professionals can earn a great deal more money than people in other important professions. Some people think this is fully justified while others think it is unfair. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion. (90)
- Many people spend a lot of money on clothes, haircuts, and beauty products to enhance their appearance. Some people think that it is a good way to spend money, while others think that there is a better way to spend it. Discuss both views and give your opi (85)
- Some people say that it is not good for children to grow up in the city and that the countryside is more suitable for them. Do you agree or disagree? (60)
- Some of the methods used in advertising are unethical and unacceptable in today’s society.To what extent do you agree with this view? (60)
- Some people are reducing their walks, however many health experts say that walking is thebest exercise to maintain health. Why do people walk less? What might encourage people to walk longer distances? (85)
- Some people prefer to work for a large company. Other prefer to work for a small company. Which would you prefer? Use specific reasons and details to support your choice. (90)