Humans tend to copy one another especially in fashion choice of clothes and consumer goods To what extent do you agree or disagree

Humans tend to copy one another, especially in fashion, choice of clothes and consumer goods. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

As the trends rises its craze, many people are chasing the best and even come to the point of imitating just to put themselves of what is in. In my perspective, I totally disagree with this spoof idea providing some reasons with relevant evidences.

In this contemporary age, we witness how fashion, goods and services upsurged due to the modernization. one thing that is visibly updating almost every month is the vast world of fashion in which it portrays different styles of dressing, various kinds of clothing and never getting outdated. Therefore, the citizens are absolutely craving for what is trending in the society. For instance, every summer it is announced by some fashion experts that the new style of attire has some specific things that basically new to the eyes of the netizens like wearing a too revealing bikini to showcase the modern way of dressing in the hot summer season. Despite the fact that these fashion may cause an arm and a leg, still people chase and buy in order to fill in the satisfaction of being in on what is new.
On the same manner, we never get outsmarted when it comes to some imported goods from other countries. For example, Iphone company upgrades and updates every year and people are naturally hungry for the new innovation because they think it is part of living in this 21st century. Moreover, it denotes the idea that every individual loves to copy one another just to show off that they are also capable to buy that specific trend even if it gives them a chip on their shoulder.

To sum up, I believe that copying to one another does not bring harm as long as it can supply a pleasurable feelings to the people with no discrimation to one another.

In this contemporary age, we witness how fashion, goods and services upsurge due to the modernization. one thing that is visibly updating almost every month is the vast world of fashion in which it portrays different styles of dressing, various kinds of clothing and never getting outdated. Therefore, the citizens are absolutely craving for what is trending in the society. For instance, every summer it is announced by some fashion experts that the new style of attire has some specific things that basically new to the eyes of the netizens like wearing a too revealing bikini to showcase the modern way of dressing in the hot summer season. Despite the fact that these fashion may cause an arm and a leg, still people chase and buy in order to fill in the satisfaction of being in on what is new.
On the same way, we never get outsmart when it comes to some imported goods from other countries. For example, Iphone company upgrades and updates every year and people are naturally hungry for the new innovation because they think it is part of living in this 21st century. Moreover, it denotes the idea that every person loves to copy one another just to show off that they are also capable to buy that specific trend even if it gives them a chip on their shoulder.

To sum up, I believe that copying to one another does not bring harm as long as it can supply a pleasurable feelings to the people with no discrimination to one another.