Many people think that every individual is responsible for their own healthy lifestyle, others believe that governments should take care of it. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
In this era , it is very obvious that health is a big concerning issue for development of a country. Some people think that healthy life style is a personal choice .on the other hand some people suggest that it should be a concern at government level and state should take responsibility of this issue. This essay will elaborate both aspects of this issue with some examples.
firstly, some people assume that adopting healthy life style should be a personal effort. For example for healthy body weight watching is an important factor. people should watch what they are eating and how they are maintaining their weight. Similarly people who are smoking should know smoking is bad for health .so they should quit smoking. so it is expected from some people that adopting health living style is everyone,s own responsibility.
On the other hand ,some people think that Government should be helping to maintain better lifestyle. For example, for healthy eating there should be proper labels indicating caloric values on eatable items. this way everybody knows what they are eating. similarly government should aware people about bad effects of smoking. Social media should help to aware people about smoking hazards for body. Government should facilitate people for cheap access to gym. Most important is to educate about healthy lifestyle. so it is mostly states responsibilty to take care of healthy living style.
In my opinion both views are important for healthy population. it is very crucial that people should understand importance of healthy living. at the same time government should help people to access these facilities.
- Writing Task 2You should spend about 40 minutes on this task.Write about the following topic:Some people think that it is important to use leisure time for activities that improve the mind, such as reading and doing word puzzles. Other people feel that it (75)
- People in all modern societies use drugs, but today's youth are experimenting with both legal and illegal drugs, and at an increasingly early age. Some sociologists claim that parents and other members of society often set a bad example.Discuss the causes (65)
- In many countries today, people in cities either live alone or in small family units, rather than in large, extended family groups. Is this a positive or negative trend? (82.5)
- immigration pros and cons (65.5556)
- writing task 1 from test 4, cambridge 7 (75)
- As computers are being used more and more in education, there will be soon no role for teachers in the classroom. (65)
- Some people think that travel helps gaining knowledge, but others think that TV and internet play an important role in gaining knowledge. Discuss both views and give your own opinion. (53.3333)
- Many people choose to learn practical subjects therefore theoretical subjects will be no longer be taught in universities. Do you agree or disagree?. (86)
- writing task 1 from cambridge 7 (85)
- task.The following pie charts show the results of a survey into the most popular leisure activities in the United States of America in 1999 and 2009.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevan (46)