Some people believe that there should be fixed punishments for each type of crime Others however argue that the circumstances of an individual crime and the motivation for committing it should always be taken into account when deciding on the punishment D

Some people believe that there should be fixed punishments for each type of crime. Others, however, argue that the circumstances of an individual crime, and the motivation for committing it, should always be taken into account when deciding on the punishment.
Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

The issue of crimes’ punishment has become controversial recently. There are numerous conflicting ideas between those who assert that crimes' punishment should be fixed but differ from one type of crime to another, and others who think that the causes and effects of a crime should be considered during deciding on the punishment. In what follows, both these viewpoints will first discussed and then my own position would be delineated.

To begin with, on one side of the argument there are people who argue that the benefits of fixed punishments outnumber its disadvantages. The primar...

not only the driver did not want to do that but also he did not think that it is possible to happen;
Description: Not only...but also is not used properly.

Sentence: It helps to think of Shahram Jazayeri, an Iranian who did an embazzelment 10 years ago; however, he could miss lead the judges and evade from severe punishment; therefore, it is clear why this opinion is agreed with by many.
Error: embazzelment Suggestion: ?