There has been some controversy about the practice of companies in wealthy countries outsourcing labor to countries where wages are lower What do you feel are the advantages and disadvantages of this practice

There has been some controversy about the practice of companies in wealthy countries outsourcing labor to countries where wages are lower.What do you feel are the advantages and disadvantages of this practice?

Outsourcing is a common phenomenon in the modern world. Companies in wealthy countries outsource labor to countries where workers do these jobs in lower salary. Companies outsource some work owing to majority of work and also some work needs to be realised by professionals in different countries.

The U.S, Japan are the countries which use outsourcing labor. China, India and so on are the countries that do outsourcing labor. As each phenomenon, outsourcing has not only advantages, but also disadvantages.

To begin with advantages, we should remark that outsourcing labor helps big comp...

companies gives some
companies give some