Essay topics: In cities, an increasing number of people do not know their neighbours. There is no longer sense of community. What do you think are the causes of this problem and suggest methods to solve it?
Nowadays, there are growing number of people do not have relations between their neighbours. In adition, they keep them selves isolated with no social matters in one society. Therefore, i will expalin here cons and providing some solution for this phenomenon.
First of all, due to life demands and its pressure, human became so busy by working from ten to twelve hours in a day. Even, they do not have time to spend with their children themselves. However, internet is also a reason for keeping disconnected with each other. The development of internet has created so many social medias that people can depend on to keep in touch with others. For example, they use facebook for chatting, as they spend long hours on it. So in this way, it could be a bad effects on human nature. Furthermore, they prefer surfing internet and knowing what it is happening around the world by electronic news. So this reason may lead to keep people isolated. But it is very important that people should be connected with people in their community. It is one of the methods that people can relieve themselves from the pressure of the day. We precisely know, when people stay at home for long period, it will increase stress for them. As well as some problems might happen between children and parents. Besides, children need to be more sociable. in case, they play outside home, so that they share thoughts with other immature like them. By this technique, they will be more creative in the community and can grow healthily.
Moreover, the soultion is governoment, it can play important role in eradicating this passive issue. For example, it can construct parks, so that people will be able to go out, and gathering togather. Parents automatically can talk to each other about their life matters. Therefore, children spend leisure time by plaing with their neighbours’ children. There is another prime example, government can encourage retailers to build malls. So people can make their shppoing. As a result, people will sponeoutously know their each other.
In breif, building parks and malls will improve the communication between neighbours. As it will be highly appreciated.
- Some people think that shops should not be allowed to sell food and drinks that are scientifically proven to be bad for people's health. Do you agree or disagree? (59)
- Some people believe the aim of university education is to help graduates get better jobs. Others believe there are much wider benefits of university education for both individuals and society.Discuss both views and give your opinion. (63)
- The most important thing about a job is how much money you earn in that job.Do you agree or disagree?Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience. (73)
- Almost everyone agrees that we should be training children to recycle waste to save the Earth’s natural resources. Some believe that it is parents who should teach their children to recycle waste. Others argue that school is the best place to teach do t (73)
- Some people think that the government should give money to creative people, such as artists and musicians. To what extent do you agree? (56)
- It is a moral duty of developed countries to provide aid to poorer countries. Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of aiding poorer countries? (61)
- It is argued that getting married before finishing school or getting a job is not a good choice. To what extent do you agree or disagree? (73)
- What are some important qualities of a good supervisor? (56)
- It is important for children to learn the difference between right and wrong at an early age. Punishment is necessary to help them learn this distinction.To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?What sort of punishment should parents and (56)
- Should wealthy nations be required to share their wealth among poorer nations by providing such things as food and education. Or is it the responsibility of the governments of the poorer nations to look after their citizens themselves?! (73)