Essay topics: Internet contains a lot of information, however, sometimes this information is inaccurate or wrong. Do you agree or disagree with this statement?
Recently, internet has a large amount of data, but we believe sometimes that it contains on fake information. Therefore, i agree with this statement, i will argue in details as following;
However, internet become so popular around the world, it has conquered the human's minds. There are a lot of individuals use internet for collecting whatever they need from it, because it is easier and faster, whereas some people prefer this way to study and do a few researches for a certain topic, and some people have the desire for using physical books which it can be borrowed from the library in turn to gain pure and correct information for doing such a research. Although it is little bit complicated, and it takes time to gather information from it, but they feel it is an effective way to generate a proper data from the right source, notably researchers believe that all the rights of publishing preserved and checked clearly before distributing it in libraries.
While internet anyone can find different sources to publish whatever they like, as we could find fake facts do not match the real infromation, if we do comparison with other trusted resources, because it might be published by untrusted persons. In addition, there are a number take internet as an entertainment, they are careless, they do not care if they display either correct or fake data via internet, others could take it as an advantage to change human's thoughts from positive to passive for destroying them apparently. According to electronic data protection community has reported that there are a lot of individuals have been caught for publishing fake information, as they were transferred to court, and it ends in prisoning them in jails for almost one year and paying fines for being found guitly about their negative deeds.
In brief, although internet has contained on fake information, but there are still thousands visiting internet on daily basis. As we believe that there would be trusted resources either, so that we can go for it, but we have to check it out precisely before gathering information from it to support our studying researches.
- The most important thing about a job is how much money you earn in that job.Do you agree or disagree?Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience. (67)
- Some people think that man-made Zoos should not exist in the 21st century. Do you agree or disagree? (60.5)
- Some people think that the only way to have success in business is to have a unique product.What factors, do you think, influence the success of a company? (50.5)
- Many people spend a lot of money on clothes, haircuts, and beauty products to enhance their appearance. Some people think that it is a good way to spend money, while others think that there is a better way to spend it. Discuss both views and give your opi (73.5)
- The only way to reduce the amount of traffic in cities today is by reducing the need for people to travel from home for work,education or shopping.To what extent do you agree or disagree? (84)
- Children are being exploited all over the world, for beggary, found in harmful factories and in unhealthy situations. (56)
- Nowadays many people are diagnosed with anorexia. What are the causes of this? What can be done to improve the situation? (78)
- Some people say that the government should not put money on building theatres and sports stadiums. They should spend more money on medical care and education. Do you agree or disagree? (67)
- People have different views about whether governments should introduce a maximum wage. While in some ways it may seem reasonable to allow people to earn as much as companies are willing to pay, I personally believe that employee remuneration should be cap (56)
- In many countries, a small number of people earn extremely high salaries. Some people believe that this is good for the country, but others think that governments should not allow salaries above a certain level.Discuss both these views and give your own o (68.5)