Essay topics: Internet contains a lot of information, however, sometimes this information is inaccurate or wrong. Do you agree or disagree with this statement?
Recently, internet has a large amount of data, but we believe sometimes that it contains on fake information. Therefore, i agree with this statement, i will argue in details as following;
However, internet become so popular around the world, it has conquered the human's minds. There are a lot of individuals use internet for collecting whatever they need from it, because it is easier and faster, whereas some people prefer this way to study and do a few researches for a certain topic, and some people have the desire for using physical books which it can be borrowed from the library in turn to gain pure and correct information for doing such a research. Although it is little bit complicated, and it takes time to gather information from it, but they feel it is an effective way to generate a proper data from the right source, notably researchers believe that all the rights of publishing preserved and checked clearly before distributing it in libraries.
While internet anyone can find different sources to publish whatever they like, as we could find fake facts do not match the real infromation, if we do comparison with other trusted resources, because it might be published by untrusted persons. In addition, there are a number take internet as an entertainment, they are careless, they do not care if they display either correct or fake data via internet, others could take it as an advantage to change human's thoughts from positive to passive for destroying them apparently. According to electronic data protection community has reported that there are a lot of individuals have been caught for publishing fake information, as they were transferred to court, and it ends in prisoning them in jails for almost one year and paying fines for being found guitly about their negative deeds.
In brief, although internet has contained on fake information, but there are still thousands visiting internet on daily basis. As we believe that there would be trusted resources either, so that we can go for it, but we have to check it out precisely before gathering information from it to support our studying researches.
- International tourism has brought enormous benefit to many places. At the same time, there is concern about its impact on local inhabitants and the environment.Do the disadvantages of international tourism outweigh the advantages? (56)
- As computers are being used more and more in education, there will be soon no role for teachers in the classroom. (84)
- As computers are being used more and more in education, there will be soon no role for teachers in the classroom. (56)
- Modern children are suffering from the diseases that were once considered to be meant for adults only. Obesity is a major disease prevalent among children. What are its causes and what solutions can be offered? (56)
- There is no debate that being in a real English language environment will help anyone to master the language in the fastest and most effective way and many international students prefer to go to English-speaking countries to study and learn the internatio (56)
- Nowadays, more and more foreign students are going to English-Speaking countries to learn the “international language – English". It is undoubtedly true that studying English in an English-speaking country is the best way, but it is not the only way t (43)
- Many offenders commit more crimes after serving the first punishment. Why is this happening, and what measures can be taken to tackle this problem? (56)
- In some countries, governments are encouraging industries and businesses to move to regional areas outside the big cities. Do the advantages of this trend outweigh the disadvantages? (61)
- More and more students are going to another country for higher education. Do the advantages of this outweigh the disadvantages? (56)
- The increase in mobile phone use in recent years has transformed the way we live, communicate and do business. Mobile phones can also be the cause of social or medical problems. What forms do these problems take?Do you think the advantages outweigh the di (56)