Essay topics: Internet has tremendously negative impact on human being. To what extent you agree?
This is so ridiculous when reading some pieces from professional network sources and surfing through internet. Finally you get what you are looking for, and then you start reading a number of articles, and got convinced about what professionals have said in their articles. Later, we contemplate about their words, after few days, you need to go deeply through the specific topic you were searching for.
Accidentally, your eyes fell off on another sources, you keep reading and then you found out the content contradicts what you have read it via reading previous sources which it relates to another professional writers.
Internet has tremendously negative impact on our lives, and it could be an even the worst place, we rely on if we go read articles from unreliable networks, because if you get influenced and your mindset programmed for what they have mentioned, it is not easy to change your habits and eradicate the negative energy you gain from that sources unfortunately. That’s why before we think to make some searches for what we need and begin to read. Wait and ask yourself if this source is trusted or not!! Do some researches about the author for where he or she belongs to. And then you can build your thoughts and your assessment from viewers while reviewing their comments about the same article that you wish to read. Or you can go through other searches from different sites to get information about the author.
What it has happened to me is that I read an article someday and I then decided to make other searches for self knowledge in a certain study. damn! I later got shocked that what i have read in the past few days compared to wha i read today, it was all contradicted. At the beginning, i was happy because i obtained what i wanted, but i am now upset, because i get a little chaotic.
In a nutshell, you may know what i have encountered and it could be familiar to all of you, but just wanted to share you this to remind you again about such a type of this situations. My advice, do a research about what the author if trustworthy or not, if a trustworthy persons , go for reading their articles and enjoy reading theirs.
- International tourism has brought enormous benefit to many places. At the same time, there is concern about its impact on local inhabitants and the environment.Do the disadvantages of international tourism outweigh the advantages? (56)
- As computers are being used more and more in education, there will be soon no role for teachers in the classroom. (84)
- As computers are being used more and more in education, there will be soon no role for teachers in the classroom. (56)
- Modern children are suffering from the diseases that were once considered to be meant for adults only. Obesity is a major disease prevalent among children. What are its causes and what solutions can be offered? (56)
- There is no debate that being in a real English language environment will help anyone to master the language in the fastest and most effective way and many international students prefer to go to English-speaking countries to study and learn the internatio (56)
- Nowadays, more and more foreign students are going to English-Speaking countries to learn the “international language – English". It is undoubtedly true that studying English in an English-speaking country is the best way, but it is not the only way t (43)
- Many offenders commit more crimes after serving the first punishment. Why is this happening, and what measures can be taken to tackle this problem? (56)
- In some countries, governments are encouraging industries and businesses to move to regional areas outside the big cities. Do the advantages of this trend outweigh the disadvantages? (61)
- More and more students are going to another country for higher education. Do the advantages of this outweigh the disadvantages? (56)
- The increase in mobile phone use in recent years has transformed the way we live, communicate and do business. Mobile phones can also be the cause of social or medical problems. What forms do these problems take?Do you think the advantages outweigh the di (56)