Essay topics: With the rise in popularity of the Internet, newspapers will soon become a thing of the past.To what extent do you agree or disagree?
Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.
Nowadays, newspapers doesn't have much demand in the market due to the technology development, as Internet network has been used by people worldwide. So I agree with this statement, therefore, I will discuss the reason as following;
Due to the technology development, we believe that magazines become less popular compared to the past. Because people prefer to use Internet for scanning news from each corner of the world. On the first, paging news on internet much easier and faster, we believe internet has different a huge number of websites that introduce news from everywhere in the world, For example, BBC news, CNN, the Guardian webs, as it has been provided by different languages.
Furthermore, in internet, we can see an immediate updated news on every minute. While in newspapers, you need to wait until the next day to receive this paper. On the second hand, online news is much cheaper than newspapers and clean to the environment. However, this way would support to deacrease from waste papers, which it could lead to global warming.
Knowing that online news provides icons so that you can comment and contradict the article at the same moment, and tell the reader or the writer about your opinion toward the concerned title which you chose to read from their online news.
In brief, online news outweigh newspapers on supporting the environment. As go green community encourage people to page news online to avoid global warming in the future.
- International tourism has brought enormous benefit to many places. At the same time, there is concern about its impact on local inhabitants and the environment.Do the disadvantages of international tourism outweigh the advantages? (56)
- As computers are being used more and more in education, there will be soon no role for teachers in the classroom. (84)
- As computers are being used more and more in education, there will be soon no role for teachers in the classroom. (56)
- Modern children are suffering from the diseases that were once considered to be meant for adults only. Obesity is a major disease prevalent among children. What are its causes and what solutions can be offered? (56)
- There is no debate that being in a real English language environment will help anyone to master the language in the fastest and most effective way and many international students prefer to go to English-speaking countries to study and learn the internatio (56)
- Nowadays, more and more foreign students are going to English-Speaking countries to learn the “international language – English". It is undoubtedly true that studying English in an English-speaking country is the best way, but it is not the only way t (43)
- Many offenders commit more crimes after serving the first punishment. Why is this happening, and what measures can be taken to tackle this problem? (56)
- In some countries, governments are encouraging industries and businesses to move to regional areas outside the big cities. Do the advantages of this trend outweigh the disadvantages? (61)
- More and more students are going to another country for higher education. Do the advantages of this outweigh the disadvantages? (56)
- The increase in mobile phone use in recent years has transformed the way we live, communicate and do business. Mobile phones can also be the cause of social or medical problems. What forms do these problems take?Do you think the advantages outweigh the di (56)