Essay topics: With the rise in popularity of the Internet, newspapers will soon become a thing of the past.To what extent do you agree or disagree?
Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.
Nowadays, newspapers doesn't have much demand in the market due to the technology development, as Internet network has been used by people worldwide. So I agree with this statement, therefore, I will discuss the reason as following;
Due to the technology development, we believe that magazines become less popular compared to the past. Because people prefer to use Internet for scanning news from each corner of the world. On the first, paging news on internet much easier and faster, we believe internet has different a huge number of websites that introduce news from everywhere in the world, For example, BBC news, CNN, the Guardian webs, as it has been provided by different languages.
Furthermore, in internet, we can see an immediate updated news on every minute. While in newspapers, you need to wait until the next day to receive this paper. On the second hand, online news is much cheaper than newspapers and clean to the environment. However, this way would support to deacrease from waste papers, which it could lead to global warming.
Knowing that online news provides icons so that you can comment and contradict the article at the same moment, and tell the reader or the writer about your opinion toward the concerned title which you chose to read from their online news.
In brief, online news outweigh newspapers on supporting the environment. As go green community encourage people to page news online to avoid global warming in the future.
- Some people claim that there are more disadvantages of the car than its advantages. Do you agree or disagree? Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of having a car. (78)
- Global warming is one of the most serious issues that the world is facing today.What are the causes of global warming and what measures can governments and individuals take to tackle the issue? (78)
- Some people believe that the Earth is being harmed (damaged) by human activity. Others feel that human activity makes the Earth a better place to live. What is your opinion? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (92)
- The internet has transformed the way information is shared and consumed, but it has also created problems that did not exist before.What are the most serious problems associated with the internet and what solutions can you suggest? (78)
- The internet has transformed the way information is shared and consumed, but it has also created problems that did not exist before.What are the most serious problems associated with the internet and what solutions can you suggest? (89)
- Some people prefer to get up early in the morning and start the day’s work. Others prefer to get up later in the day and work until late at night. Which do you prefer? Use specific reasons and examples to support your choice. (33)
- Children who commit crime and are less than 18 years should go for education rather than punishment. To what extent do you agree or disagree? (61)
- Many People think that too much attention and resources are given to protection of wild animals and birds.Do you agree or disagree?! (43.6667)
- Some people believe that cities are not the right place for the growth of the children rather they should live in villages.Do you agree or disagree? (61)
- In cities, an increasing number of people do not know their neighbours. There is no longer sense of community. What do you think are the causes of this problem and suggest methods to solve it? (87)