Essay topics: Some parents think that childcare centres provide the best services for children of pre-school age. Other working parents think that family members such as grandparents will be better carers for their kids.
Discuss both views and give your opinion.
There two different perspectives with regards to parents and childcare centre. On the first hand, parents believe that childcare centres are the best choice for children of preschool age.on the second hand, parents believe that grandparents will be better carers for their children. Therefore, I will argue here the two different point of views accordingly.
Nowadays, parents get busy with work whole day running to fullfil life requirements, as they don't have time to stay at home due to work pressure. However, most of the fathers and mothers are working to gain money to continue up their life naturally, due to high cost of living, as they have other responsibilities that they need to cover it up such home rent, school fees, and other home staff. Therefore, they found that childcare centers are the best place to leave them in it in their absence, but we believe that this centers request money for the purpose of taking care of their children, it will be added as extra expenditures for parents . In addition, it has passive consequences when leaving children at the care center, hence children look for compassion and love which it can not be found in these centers. For example, child care community showed in recent reports that immatures might be isolated and get more tough while staying far away of their families. As a result, the relation ship between children and parents are getting less effective.
On the contrary, parents who prefer to leave children with grandparents are the best means to take care of children, they saw it as an effective way. As a consequence, they save money as they will be rest of assured that their children in a safe place, as they provide the most important aspect which it is love, as it can be given to kids, which it is not available in the care center, so grandparents may give extra care to children, and controlling their behaviors, and updating their parents about it when they come back from work. However, grandparents' care has positive side which they can not feel that they are isolated while they are at home, because the environment which it has been provided to them is totally familiar, as they can be more effective.
In brief, we believe that childcare centers have pros and cons, but we believe that grandparent's care is more efficient and positive.
- The most important thing about a job is how much money you earn in that job.Do you agree or disagree?Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience. (67)
- Some people think that man-made Zoos should not exist in the 21st century. Do you agree or disagree? (60.5)
- Some people think that the only way to have success in business is to have a unique product.What factors, do you think, influence the success of a company? (50.5)
- Many people spend a lot of money on clothes, haircuts, and beauty products to enhance their appearance. Some people think that it is a good way to spend money, while others think that there is a better way to spend it. Discuss both views and give your opi (73.5)
- The only way to reduce the amount of traffic in cities today is by reducing the need for people to travel from home for work,education or shopping.To what extent do you agree or disagree? (84)
- Children are being exploited all over the world, for beggary, found in harmful factories and in unhealthy situations. (56)
- Nowadays many people are diagnosed with anorexia. What are the causes of this? What can be done to improve the situation? (78)
- Some people say that the government should not put money on building theatres and sports stadiums. They should spend more money on medical care and education. Do you agree or disagree? (67)
- People have different views about whether governments should introduce a maximum wage. While in some ways it may seem reasonable to allow people to earn as much as companies are willing to pay, I personally believe that employee remuneration should be cap (56)
- In many countries, a small number of people earn extremely high salaries. Some people believe that this is good for the country, but others think that governments should not allow salaries above a certain level.Discuss both these views and give your own o (68.5)