Essay topics: Some people fail in school, but end up being successful in life.
Why do you think that is the case?
What is the most important thing to succeed in life.
There are a number of students fail in schools, but it does not mean that they will not be successful in life. I actually agree that failing in school, it is not end of life.
I tend to believe that individuals have defferent interests from person to another. However, if we failed in acadamic fields, it does not mean that we will fail in our professional life. So based on real stories , we saw a lot of people got success in the professional life rather than acamdemic directions. As a result, we can not say that education is the one which it judges our destiny. For example, in recent real stories of persons around the world, we recognize that most of actors have not completed their education, and they become an asset in the art world, as they gain money triple times compared to individuals who finished education backgrounds.
For the mentioned above, life will not stop on education only, so people continue up their life naturally. But there must be kind of ambitious aspect available in them. Hence, they must not feel disappointed, if they did not success in acamdemic sides. There are a number of student left school at early age, because they do not have the desire of education. For example, I know one person his name was khaled who was born in Jordan, he stopped going to school, because he liked working since he was a child. Notable, his father was handling his own business in small shop selling grocery items, as he was taking his son to his shop to help him in managing the store. So khaled liked working with customers and help them to select the best products for the customers as he tried to make a smile in the face of each customer visiting the shop. Suddenly, his father died due to critical health condition. Now, he handled the store instead of his late father.
In addition, since he controlled the store by himself, he thought of other ways to expand his business, as a result, he offered a good to his next neighbour's shop, it went successfully, he won the deal, and bought, after he opened both shops all together, as a consequence, he got more customers, and his sales were increased dramatically. Currently, he opened a new company in Jordan deal with import and export items from other countries. In addition, he has one of the best malls.
In brief, I tend to believe that education is not the only way to success life, as people have defferent interests in life, if they could not success in acamdemics, they would have succedded in professional life.
- Some people think that shops should not be allowed to sell food and drinks that are scientifically proven to be bad for people's health. Do you agree or disagree? (59)
- Some people believe the aim of university education is to help graduates get better jobs. Others believe there are much wider benefits of university education for both individuals and society.Discuss both views and give your opinion. (63)
- The most important thing about a job is how much money you earn in that job.Do you agree or disagree?Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience. (73)
- Almost everyone agrees that we should be training children to recycle waste to save the Earth’s natural resources. Some believe that it is parents who should teach their children to recycle waste. Others argue that school is the best place to teach do t (73)
- Some people think that the government should give money to creative people, such as artists and musicians. To what extent do you agree? (56)
- It is a moral duty of developed countries to provide aid to poorer countries. Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of aiding poorer countries? (61)
- It is argued that getting married before finishing school or getting a job is not a good choice. To what extent do you agree or disagree? (73)
- What are some important qualities of a good supervisor? (56)
- It is important for children to learn the difference between right and wrong at an early age. Punishment is necessary to help them learn this distinction.To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?What sort of punishment should parents and (56)
- Should wealthy nations be required to share their wealth among poorer nations by providing such things as food and education. Or is it the responsibility of the governments of the poorer nations to look after their citizens themselves?! (73)