Essay topics: Some people think that instead of preventing climate change, we need to find a way to live with it.
To what extent do you agree or disagree?
Perhaps the greatest threat to the world is not the atomic bombs, the regional conflicts, terrorism, an outbreak of population or political instability but the climate change and environmental degradation. If we do not address this greatest danger properly, we will be responsible for our own extinction and I do not believe that we should let it happen by doing nothing about it.
To begin with, the rising temperature, Arctic ice melt, deforestation, uncontrolled industrialization, air pollution and depletion of the ozone layer are all connected and would lead to a single event- the destruction of the world. We have already harmed the environment to a great extent and the time has come for all nations to work together to reduce the environmental damage. The sudden flood in the USA, intense storm in Asian countries, unpredictable droughts in African countries are all resulting from the climate change and this change is occurring rapidly than ever before. If we let this continue, the future would be even more perilous. According to the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change, consequences of climate changes include increased intensity of storms including tropical cyclones, increased risks of drought and, a wetter Asian monsoon, and, possibly, more intense mid-latitude storms. According to a 2001 report, global warming would cause sea levels to rise up to 4 feet by 2100 and many countries including some South Asian countries would suffer greatly from that.
The last thing the human should do to turn a blind eye to this imminent problem and learn to live with it, of course, if we do not want the termination of the human race. There is a lot to do and we should start implementing regional cooperation right now. Every individual should contribute by emitting less fumes and planting as many trees as possible while the use of fossil fuel should be globally prohibited. Industrial countries have more responsibilities as they contribute more to the environmental degradation and an international panel should be formed with giving it a supreme power to make any legislation to kerb the environmental damages.
To conclude, for our own existence in the mother Earth, we should take immediate actions both in individual and international level to check the climate change. Otherwise, we will fail to save our planet.
- Write a letter to your friend, who has just moved to a new house regarding a gift that you want to send him1.what you will send as a gift2.why you have chosen it3.How you will send (87)
- Nowadays the increased amount of garbage is a real concern. Why this is happening. what can be done to resolve it? (84)
- Some people believe that if people are allowed to work after 60, it causes problems. Do you agree or disagree? opinion. (84)
- Some people believe that if people are allowed to work after 60, it causes problems. Do you agree or disagree? opinion. (78)
- Why some people buy new phones, desktop and latest technologywhat is good or bad about it (89)
- Why some people buy new phones, desktop and latest technologywhat is good or bad about it (50.5)
- You live in a rented accommodation which was recently damaged due to the bad weather.Write a letter to the landlord. In your letter: - explain what caused the damage - why do you need them to fix the problem right away? - what needs to be d (73)
- Your landlord wants to increase the rent. write a letter to tell himwhy do you think the rent should not be increased?what will you do if it increased? (78)
- Nowadays people make new friends through social media and internet chat groups. Some people think it is a good idea. Other think that face to face interaction is essential. Discuss both views and give your opinion. (84)
- write a letter to an organizer about the hotel you stayed who booked the hotel for youmeeting detailsWhat you did not like about the hotelwhat you want organizer to do (84)