Essay topics: Some people think that a person can never understand the culture of a country unless they speak the language.
Do you agree with this opinion?
There are enormous of people believe that a person can never understand the culture of a country, if he/she don't speak the language. Therefore, I agree with this statement, I will argue in details about it as following;
First of all, language can be counted as a method to people for transferring mutual discussion and ideas between each other, however we can not live naturally in a country if we don't know its language, in addition, that we might have passive consequences while dealing with other individuals as well as we will not be able to adapt in a country in different situations, hence we believe in recent days that a large number of people prefer to travel to another countries either for studying of working due to the unemployment which it exists in their country, in this case, one's has to learn the language before leaving his original country, so that they can have the ability to adapt in as per the culture requirements, furthermore, knowledge of country's language is an essential for individuals to learn it.
Notably, there are a lot of matures faild to reach their destination goal, because they don't know the mother language of a country that they need to move into it. For example, there are people tend to shift to Germany for settling over there, unfortunately, they don't know the language, as a consequence, they found a numeric of difficulties, such as not finding job, even in simple jobs' tasks like stewart in a restaurant, I believe that they can not work in an organisation without knowing the language, because how they can work in a place that they don't know the language of it. However, language is basic aspect to have known it, so that they continued their work naturally, in addition we believe that there are a lot of persons left their country to work western countries, but they lost many chances, as a result, they have come back to original country, we believe that they spent a huge amount of money to cross miles seeking for job, but they lost a lot of chances due to their disabilities of talking the language of concerned countries. In the modern age, there are a number of countries request Ielts or Toefl for traveling procedures for example USA, and UK, as individuals can't travel or apply in the embassy without completing the test's requirements successfully, this one is approved by the embassy for English proficieny, and after they have done, they can continue to next steps to file up an application for the concernd embassy. In addition, this procedure is applied on education, if someone wants to continue master, BA degrees, and Phd.
In brief, language plays an integrate part in a country, if you don't speak it, you will encounter some difficulties, as it will lead to failure.
- International tourism has brought enormous benefit to many places. At the same time, there is concern about its impact on local inhabitants and the environment.Do the disadvantages of international tourism outweigh the advantages? (56)
- As computers are being used more and more in education, there will be soon no role for teachers in the classroom. (84)
- As computers are being used more and more in education, there will be soon no role for teachers in the classroom. (56)
- Modern children are suffering from the diseases that were once considered to be meant for adults only. Obesity is a major disease prevalent among children. What are its causes and what solutions can be offered? (56)
- There is no debate that being in a real English language environment will help anyone to master the language in the fastest and most effective way and many international students prefer to go to English-speaking countries to study and learn the internatio (56)
- Nowadays, more and more foreign students are going to English-Speaking countries to learn the “international language – English". It is undoubtedly true that studying English in an English-speaking country is the best way, but it is not the only way t (43)
- Many offenders commit more crimes after serving the first punishment. Why is this happening, and what measures can be taken to tackle this problem? (56)
- In some countries, governments are encouraging industries and businesses to move to regional areas outside the big cities. Do the advantages of this trend outweigh the disadvantages? (61)
- More and more students are going to another country for higher education. Do the advantages of this outweigh the disadvantages? (56)
- The increase in mobile phone use in recent years has transformed the way we live, communicate and do business. Mobile phones can also be the cause of social or medical problems. What forms do these problems take?Do you think the advantages outweigh the di (56)