Essay topics: What are some important qualities of a good supervisor?
There are several points that it should be in the positive supervisor.
To begin, supervisor are not only involved in getting salary specifically. But they must be wise and intelligent enough to manage their teams, ideal superviors should be. Fisrtly, they should be creative in creating strategies to be followed in the companies. Secondly, they must be initiative, as they should not wait until they will be ordered what to do, so they have to finish their work perfectly before leaving the workplace. Thirdly, they should also be self motivated toward the job, as they could be an example for the other employees who they work with. They have to avoid a kind of routine while doing their job. Or else, it's invetable, they will get bored from the job easily. Fouthly, ambitious supervisor work hardly to track good positions in the company, for this reason, other individuals will strive to reach higher position, once they see their supervisor were promoted in the company. Fifthly, they should have the ability to solve problems and creating other solution alternatively. Sixthly, another point could be added to supervisor qualities which it is attention to details aspect, as it may help them develop the system of the company that they work in. Lastly, fairness between all the staff that they work with. To be more specific, they must neutral away from gender, race, religion, and nationality.
In brief, supervisors must wise and smart in dealing with their colleagues. In addition, Positive supervisors would support the development of the company itself, and the other employees themselves. Notably, the successful supervisor has respect by his staff due to mutual cooperation between each other. As they work hand in hand as family, as a result, it has built a kind of trust between each individual.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|2 weeks 1 day ago||sena||66||Read full essay|
|1 month 2 days ago||akshata||70||Read full essay|
|2 months 1 week ago||Kaur Mandeep||84||Read full essay|
|3 months 1 week ago||lauren1983||60||Read full essay|
|4 months 1 week ago||khosrow nouroozi||68||Read full essay|
|4 months 3 weeks ago||edsonsimoes||60||Read full essay|
|5 months 3 weeks ago||30vil||70||Read full essay|
|7 months 2 weeks ago||H_Ata||73||Read full essay|
|8 months 2 weeks ago||Md Rajeun Islam||76||Read full essay|
|11 months 1 week ago||sepehrmousavi||73||Read full essay|
- Internet has tremendously negative impact on human being. To what extent you agree? (73)
- Company has advertised a vacancy job at major sport event and this job is unpaid job. And the job will start next month. Why would like to work in this job? Ask the the company something that you need to clear up. (56)
- Disruptive school students have a negative influence on others. Students who are noisy and disobedient should be grouped together and taught separately. (73)
- With the rise in popularity of the Internet, newspapers will soon become a thing of the past.To what extent do you agree or disagree?Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience. (56)
- In many countries today insufficient respect is shown to older people.What do you think may be the reasons for this?What problems might this cause in society? (67)
- Some people think that a person can never understand the culture of a country unless they speak the language.Do you agree with this opinion? (78)
- Internet contains a lot of information, however, sometimes this information is inaccurate or wrong. Do you agree or disagree with this statement? (78)
- Some people fail in school, but end up being successful in life.Why do you think that is the case?What is the most important thing to succeed in life. (61.75)
- Some parents think that childcare centres provide the best services for children of pre-school age. Other working parents think that family members such as grandparents will be better carers for their kids.Discuss both views and give your opinion. (74.3333)
- Some people believe that watching TV is good and makes life more enjoyable; others, however, think it is a waste of time. Do you agree or disagree? Give your own opinion. (56)