4- It has been said, "Not everything that is learned is contained in books." Compare and contrast knowledge gained from experience with knowledge gained from books. In your opinion, which source is important?

In today's hectic life, it is an astonishing fact that people from all walks of life differ greatly in their attitudes towards this phenomenon that which one is more important. I find that some people hold the idea of books, on the other hand others prefer to experience. As far as I am concerned, it is more advisable to choose latter. So, as Hollywood celebrities say, "Let's cut to the chase."

Taking the proposed subject into account the reason may shed some light on my point is that experience is the practical lesson. It goes without saying that it is practical because we can learn it during our occupation. Moreover, practical is so crucial when we are grope for best spot in any corporation which they rather employ an experienced worker than a guy without it. Furthermore practical can give guys like me the last shot to become an affluent one in my community. As a result experience is the most important factor to become success especially in future career.

Another rationale that I concur with the first perspective in the introductory paragraph is that books can make you lazy. It is absolutely certain we become lazy in light of most of the books have written by writers who are not still get involving in real world like a swim teacher that first can not lead us to learn swim just by reading and second he had retired. In addition it lead us to be lazy because we have accustomed to just reading rather than doing. Finally when you accustomed to be lazy, it is no matter how much knowledge did you have acquired from reading. All in all, experience can catapulted you into a major figure in any movement.

Nevertheless, what I alluded to in the two paragraphs in the body should not be over generalized. Just as the old adage goes: "a coin has two sides", those who take the other side are partially reasonable every once in a while. That is, there might be a situation in which book is theoretically beneficial for those who are in the beginning process like fresh students in college. Besides books have written based on scientific and provable principles which everyone can rely them in order to do what they want to do. In conclusion book can teach people a great variety of crucial points.

To put it in a nutshell, in light of the previously discussed the viewpoint of those who believed book is theoretically important for and is also scientific can be accepted occasionally, though the examples like what I mentioned about beginners are too special and fairly rare that should not be taken as a general rule. Indeed practical lesson and not being lazy are prime factors to my propensity for choosing positive side about experience. If I could have a chance to getting experience, I do not have a bit of hesitation to do it.

Sentence: Moreover, practical is so crucial when we are grope for best spot in any corporation which they rather employ an experienced worker than a guy without it.
Description: The fragment , practical is is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace practical with noun.

become lazy in light of most of the books have written by writers
become lazy in light of most of the books which have written by writers

experience can catapulted you into a major figure
experience can catapulte you into a major figure

Sentence: In addition it lead us to be lazy because we have accustomed to just reading rather than doing.
Description: The fragment it lead us is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace lead with verb, past tense

Sentence: Nevertheless, what I alluded to in the two paragraphs in the body should not be over generalized.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a preposition
Suggestion: Refer to to and in

Some sentences are too long and should be logically more clear .