8) Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Only people who earn a lot of money are successful. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

I disagreed that only people who earn a lot of money are succesfull. Mony is important thing in the life and the people always do their best to earn money and we need money in diffrent faces of our life . But that is not mean all people who earn alot of money are succesfull for three reasons:

First, many people earn money from illegal manner, like a thief he earns a lot of money ,did that mean he is succesfull ?of coursr not. He takes money from other who spend all the day to bring money. He takes thier happenies ,thier rest.

Second: some peoples get their money from their family when they dead the money goes to them without work just transfer from parents to thier son or daughter or others. my neigbor was poor man at the last two year he becomes a richest one in my area when his dad passed away he gets his money. so that is not meen he is succesful.he worked for several year at his job but he was earning very little amount of money and then he fired out Because he was so lazy.

Third: other people earn thier money and a lot of money by luck ,like he playing a game with money then he earns more money from it . I remember my friend when he travels to las vegas,he was playing lottery then he got a million dollar by luck not by his intelegence or by his work he is not succefull he is just playing then he wins money.

So , we can not decide by how maney people have , we can't take a decision that such people are succesful we should see how he advances in his work , how he was poor then by his perseverance becomes the most important person.

Mony is important thing
Money is an important thing

when they dead the money goes to them
Description: 'them, they' refers to what? Be sensitive to use pronouns.

my neigbor was poor man
my neigbor was a poor man

he fired out
he is fired out

Sentence: ... becomes a richest one in my area
Description: The token a is not usually followed by an adjective, superlative
Suggestion: Refer to a and richest

Sentence: I disagreed that only people who earn a lot of money are succesfull.
Error: succesfull Suggestion: successful

Sentence: Mony is important thing in the life and the people always do their best to earn money and we need money in diffrent faces of our life .
Error: diffrent Suggestion: different

Sentence: But that is not mean all people who earn alot of money are succesfull for three reasons:
Error: alot Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: First, many people earn money from illegal manner, like a thief he earns a lot of money ,did that mean he is succesfull ?of coursr not.
Error: coursr Suggestion: course

Sentence: He takes thier happenies ,thier rest.
Error: thier Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: happenies Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Second: some peoples get their money from their family when they dead the money goes to them without work just transfer from parents to thier son or daughter or others. my neigbor was poor man at the last two year he becomes a richest one in my area when his dad passed away he gets his money. so that is not meen he is succesful.he worked for several year at his job but he was earning very little amount of money and then he fired out Because he was so lazy.
Error: succesful.he Suggestion: successful
Error: meen Suggestion: mean
Error: neigbor Suggestion: neighbor

Sentence: Third: other people earn thier money and a lot of money by luck ,like he playing a game with money then he earns more money from it .

Sentence: I remember my friend when he travels to las vegas,he was playing lottery then he got a million dollar by luck not by his intelegence or by his work he is not succefull he is just playing then he wins money.
Error: succefull Suggestion: success
Error: intelegence Suggestion: intelligence

Sentence: So , we can not decide by how maney people have , we can't take a decision that such people are succesful we should see how he advances in his work , how he was poor then by his perseverance becomes the most important person.
Error: maney Suggestion: many
Error: succesful Suggestion: successful

Double check grammar & spelling issues after essay writing.