Both large cars and small cars have their advantages and disadvantages Write about some of those advantages State which type of car you prefer and why

Both large cars and small cars have their advantages and disadvantages. Write about some of those advantages. State which type of car you prefer and why?

When it comes to buy a car, people should consider which type of vehicle is suitable for them. The size of a car is an important factor. I personally prefer small sized car because it consume less fuel, it is more economical, and rather appropriate for urban areas.

Since small cars are less heavy than large ones, their engine needs to produce lesser amount of mechanical pull. Consequently, their fuel usage is moderate comparing to heavy vehicles. The less the fossil fuel is burned by a combustion engine, the less green house gases will be released to the atmosphere. In addition, the green cars, which do not emit pollutant exhaust gases, are produced in small scales in order to minimize their energy consumption. This makes small cars even more favorable, specifically to people who are fond of green acts, than the large cars.

Furthermore, considering the expense of filling up a gas tank, lower need for fossil fuel in small cars leads to relatively lower expenditure. The amount of money saves up in this way can be spend on, for example, going to a trip or renting a good apartment flat.

Finally, a small car is very convenient for urban areas because it takes less space. Finding a park place is very easy when the full length of a care is less than two meters. Parking a large car in a fully packed parking area is like a nightmare. Moreover, city traffic is often heavy, especially during rush hours. A small size car will manage better to escape from the jam than a huge car.

In summary, car manufacturing should respond to the needs of all potential customers. However, for urban dweller like me the best choice of automobile is the one with the minimum need for fuel which can easily do maneuver in crowded streets. Thus, I prefer having a small car.

it consume less fuel
it consumes less fuel