Choose one of the following transportation vehicles and explain why you think it has changed people’s lives. • automobiles • bicycles • airplanes Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

From the dawn of humanity, human beings have been engaged in great struggle to come up with equipments that facilitate transportation. It take thousands of years to replace animals with machines for the use of transportation. Engineers has worked on developing various types of transportation vehicles for many years. Admittedly, the advent of airplanes have had great influence on people’s lives. A question that may arise here is that to what extent it has changed people’s lives. Different people may give various responses to this question according to their knowledge, experience and even their occupation. When it comes to me, I conspicuously declare that airplanes have changed people’s drastically. Among predominant reasons in support of this assertion, facilitating long-distance travels, making the world smaller, and its social impacts can be picked for further discussion.

First, airplanes facilitate long journeys greatly. They travel at much more speeds than other transportation vehicles. Moreover, they trace the direct way between two cities rather than having to pass long ways to detour natural elements such as mountains. Today, air traveling companies offer frequent flights even for foreign traveling.

Second, by facilitating journeys, it has made the world smaller. In this smaller world, trade has become greatly easy. It takes a businessman not more than two hours two reach the furthest city in a normal-sized country to visit the branches of his company. That’s the reason why it has become possible for business corporations to enlarge their business.

Last but not least, what I still bear in my mind is that through easing transportation, Airplanes has made it much easier for people to visit each other every now and then. For example, last week, although I had a lot of work to do, I made a one-day travel to Istanbul by airplane to visit my grandparents there. Moreover, it is much easier for the people to visit different countries, and become familiar with rich traditions of different societies. For example, there exists many tours to visit Rome by airplane that takes only two weeks. Without airplanes, this travel would take a few months.

Drawing upon the reasons, although some sophisticated people might underestimate the great influence of airplanes on people’s life, I reiterate that airplanes have had drastic impacts on people’s life.

Sentence: It take thousands of years to replace animals with machines for the use of transportation.
Description: The fragment It take thousands is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace take with verb, past tense

Engineers has worked on
Engineers have worked on

the advent of airplanes have had great influence
the advent of airplanes has had great influence

two hours two reach the furthest city
two hours to reach the furthest city

Airplanes has made
Airplanes have made