The college years are the best time in a person's life

In people's lives, there are some momentum that mark the rest of one's life and even determine our happiness. Many people consider that the best times are when one is sharing with friends and hanging out. This is an interesting topic that will divide people because each person will provide a different opinion about that. Nevertheless, when it comes to me, I outright consider that college is a remarkably time in one's life, based on some reasons.

To begin with, one realizes who are the real friends when one arrives to college. Scientists are concurred that at college level students are mindful and thus they can effectively think and judged about their friends. Therefore, Most of the people who attend college are older than eighteen, so they already defined many things in their lives even their friends. Let's make a brief explanation about that. When my brother was in high school, he considered that his best friend was Edward because they grew up very close. Notwithstanding, when my brother began his college career he made new friends and now he posits that those college's friends are the real ones. So, one might say that at college level is when one really think critically.

Another important aspect that should be reflected is that at college level one has more time off. The most conspicuous aspect about college times is that one doesn't work because parent supports one. Let me shed light on my point. there are some colleges that offer night classes, so that means that one is off during the day, and so one can carry on other activities. In fact, my little sister has just started attending to the community college and she spends a lot of time with her friends outside at malls. Thus, it is very fun.

In addition, in college is where one meets a real love. Let me quote my friend Alberto that he met his wife while attending to college. According to my friend, those times were the best because he had the chance to date with different girls, and thus in the end he realized that he was in loved of his actual wife and then they got married. isn't it nice?.

To conclude, I agree that college times are the best because it is where one finds real friends and a love that will spend life with us. Finally one has a lot of time off to enjoy.

the best times are when one is sharing
the best times are the time when one is sharing

when one really think critically.
when one really thinks critically.

in college is where one meets a real love.
in college it is the place one meets a real love.

Sentence: Nevertheless, when it comes to me, I outright consider that college is a remarkably time in one's life, based on some reasons.
Description: A qualifier, pre is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to remarkably and time

We are expecting:

read TOEFL essays by this user:
http://www.testbig.com/users/ftn
------------------------------