Do agree or disagree? educating children is a more difficult task today than it was in the past because they spend time on technology?

Education plays a pivotal role to build communities. It broadens our opportunities to land a good job and it determines the success of a person. In fact, education is required for all peeple including children who like to learn. It is a highly debated issue whether or not educating children is a more difficult task today than it was in the past, and this topic can approached from several angles due to its complexity. Deeply deliberating over the issue, I believe that educating children is an easy task than it was in the past and following discussion reveals my stand and reasoning.

First, by using the internet, children can get information easily. Through the internet, children can learn more because there are a lot of information that is easy to find. Actually, in the past it was difficult for children to get information in a short period because they should collect information from library which is hard to find a good peice of information. Take myself as an example, when I was in elementary school, our teacher asked us to do research about dinosaur extinction and he gave us just three days to finish it. At first, I struggled to collect all this information in a short period since I had to search in the library among a lot of shelves and I spent time to find a book that is related to my topic. Finally, I found just one but it was not enough and I got a lower score because of that. However, nowadays, students can access to the internet any time and they can find a lot of information from home which is more convenient for them. This experience taught me that the internet makes eduacation for children is more easy and more convenient.

Second, through technology in the schools, children will be motivated to study hard since technology makes the education easy for them. In order for children to expand their knowledge, they should be motivated to concentrate on their education. For instance, devices in the schools such as computers, television, calculators, and even electonic books motivate children to focus to their studying and they will be excited to attend their schools and this in turn create a good chance for them to understand easily and in a good way. On the other hand, In the past, children were not motivated to go to schools because there was just traditional books and they were bored because there were nothing interesting so they were not able to focus on their education. Frankly, before teachers had hard time to drag childrens attention so they were struggling a lot which made the education more difficult to them. As we can clearly see, children in current days are excited to go to school and to focus on their education as a result the education is much easier than before.

By the way of conclusion, based on the arguments explored above, I firmly concur that educating children is much easier task today that it was in the past because they are motivated. Education is a very important part in their lives since it is worthwhile and specious.

the internet makes eduacation for children is more easy and more convenient.
the internet makes education for children more easy and more convenient.

this in turn create a good chance
this in turn creates a good chance

educating children is much easier task today
educating children is a much easier task today

Sentence: It is a highly debated issue whether or not educating children is a more difficult task today than it was in the past, and this topic can approached from several angles due to its complexity.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to can and approached

Sentence: In fact, education is required for all peeple including children who like to learn.
Error: peeple Suggestion: people

Sentence: Actually, in the past it was difficult for children to get information in a short period because they should collect information from library which is hard to find a good peice of information.
Error: peice Suggestion: price

Sentence: This experience taught me that the internet makes eduacation for children is more easy and more convenient.
Error: eduacation Suggestion: education

Sentence: For instance, devices in the schools such as computers, television, calculators, and even electonic books motivate children to focus to their studying and they will be excited to attend their schools and this in turn create a good chance for them to understand easily and in a good way.
Error: electonic Suggestion: electronic

Sentence: Frankly, before teachers had hard time to drag childrens attention so they were struggling a lot which made the education more difficult to them.
Error: childrens Suggestion: children