Do you agree or disagree ? Childhood is the happiest time in a person`s life. Include reasons and examples to support your opinion.
I always see a shade of joy and happiness on the faces of the people who are talking about their childhood memories. To be honest, I also have terrific memories of my childhood and I believe that it was the happiest time of my life.
Childhood is the period of having no responsibility. No concern about class assignments, shopping, paying bills, or fixing flat tires. In fact, the only duty a child is primarily thinking of is playing. I remember the days when I woke up, had breakfast, and then asked my mom which type of game was the best to play for that day, indoor or outdoor.
Another remarkable feature of being a child is that people tend to show love and affection to small kids. Even if a kid is not very cute or clever, the adult always praise the heavenly small faces of the little human. My mom usually says that children are the future of our world. She believes that we should do our best to boost their self-esteem by showing them how important and adorable they are.
Furthermore, psychologists have shown that people usually filter out their memories so that they do not readily remember the negative things. In fact, we have a tendency to sweeten our past in order to escape from the bad or terrifying experiences we had had. For example, despite the happy life I have had since I remember, I have a feeling that no period of my life is comparable to the happy days of my childhood.
In conclusion, the childhood is the time that people are not involved in the adult life struggles and stresses. A world without any serious responsibility is a real paradise. In addition, children usually receive nice complements and rewards, which make their life further pleasant and memorable. And finally, our minds deceive us to see our past more pleasant than what it really was. Hence, I agree that childhood is the happiest time of a person's life.
- A good sense of number is one of the most important human quality. Do you agree or disagree? 85
- Statistics gathered over the past three decades show that the death rate is higher among those who do not have jobs than among those with regular employment. Unemployment, just like heart disease and cancer, is a significant health issue. While many healt 77
- Governments should offer a free university education to any student who has been admitted to a university but who cannot afford the tuition.Write a response in which you discuss your views on the policy and explain your reasoning for the position you take 70
- There are times when it is acceptable not to tell the truth.Do you agree or disagree? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer 93
- Integrated essay. psychology 80
Don't need to put a big conclusion, instead you can put more content in the essay body.
Attribute Value Ideal
Score: 25 in 30
Category: Very Good Excellent
No. of Grammatical Errors: 0 2
No. of Spelling Errors: 0 2
No. of Sentences: 18 15
No. of Words: 333 350
No. of Characters: 1488 1500
No. of Different Words: 179 200
Fourth Root of Number of Words: 4.272 4.7
Average Word Length: 4.468 4.6
Word Length SD: 2.53 2.4
No. of Words greater than 5 chars: 95 100
No. of Words greater than 6 chars: 73 80
No. of Words greater than 7 chars: 50 40
No. of Words greater than 8 chars: 25 20
Use of Passive Voice (%): 0 0
Avg. Sentence Length: 18.5 21.0
Sentence Length SD: 6.229 7.5
Use of Discourse Markers (%): 0.667 0.12
Sentence-Text Coherence: 0.297 0.35
Sentence-Para Coherence: 0.534 0.50
Sentence-Sentence Coherence: 0.07 0.07
Number of Paragraphs: 5 5