Do you agree or disagree ?The extended family (grandparents, cousins, aunts, and uncles) is less important now than it was in the past?

Nowadays, technology makes a new world for humans and it has a great impact on human's lifestyle and human's thinking too. As a result, it is ongoing debate about whether extended family is less important now than it was in past or not. Although, multitudes of people are not agreed to this idea, in my view it is a correct opinion. In the following I will state my reasons for my choice.

First, today people for finding a better job continue their study in valid universities and having a good condition for living migrate to another cities and another countries. Thus they have not any contact and interaction with their families. For example, my sister two years ago went to Germany for continuing her study and now we have not more communication because her city is far from our country and she cannot come back every year.

Second, most of the families are small than past due to economic conditions and they have just one or two child. Additionally by increasing the living expense families prefer to limit their interaction with their relatives and it causes that extended family misses its significance and nuclear family comes into trend.

Least but not last, todays people have a lot of involvements and they try hardly to find time in order to spend time with their nuclear family likes children, partner. Thus it is natural phenomenon which they have not time to spend with their relatives. For instance, my father has a big company and he works every day about 10 hours. we just see him every night while he is really tired and needs rest and he spend time with us in weekend and he cannot find any time for visiting his parents and relatives.

In nut shell, nowadays people's life style changed and most of the time they have a lot of stress, anxiety and involvement about their life and jobs. These conditions caused people have not enough time for spending time with their relatives and the extended families miss their role in human's life.

it is ongoing debate
it is an ongoing debate

multitudes of people are not agreed
multitudes of people do not agree

Sentence: First, today people for finding a better job continue their study in valid universities and having a good condition for living migrate to another cities and another countries.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to another and cities
Suggestion: Refer to another and countries

Thus it is natural phenomenon
Thus it is a natural phenomenon

they have not time to spend with their relatives
they have no time to spend with their relatives

and he spend time with us in weekend
and he spends time with us in weekend

These conditions caused people have not enough time for spending time with their relatives