Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Attending a live performance (for example, a play, concert, or sporting event) is more enjoyable than watching the same event on television. Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion.

A majority of people believes that observing entertainment events a live is delightful than watching it on TV or indirect way. The direct observation these sorts of events not only has positive effects but also has negative effects such as extra and incidental expenses. Overall, I am willing to watch these occasions at home, because watching at home has several benefits such as thrift of time and money, prevention of unforeseen events, and also bring me convenience.

First of all, it is true that watching a live performance of sporting event or concert is more exciting; however, time waste is one of the most outstanding drawbacks of it. By going out of home to watch festival or concert and so on, I have to leave my home, and leaving home means that spends both time and money, which is spend to travel back and forthbetween home and destination, on it. While by staying at home, I can watch the same program as on TV, and I can save both of them.

Another point is that if I want to go out to watch sportingmatches like soccer, I have to move to stadium. On the way, I may get stuck in the traffic, face with unexpected events such as car crash, or evenget injured because of it. However, watching these events on TV at home is possible, too. At the time of watching them, I can stretch out in the front of television and also will have easy access to snack whenever I want.

Lastly, in addition to cases mentioned above, convenience is main and substantial reason to not attend a live performance. For example, when I stand on line to purchase ticket, someone disrupts the line and I may dispute with him or her.

In general, watching festivals and sporting events on the television at home is preferable to watching it live, because it will surely trail convenience, welfare, and saving time and money.However, excitement and enthusiasm of seeing these sorts of events, watching a live performance, is great.

observing entertainment events a live is delightful than watching it on TV or indirect way.
observing a live entertainment event is delightful than watching it on TV or indirect way.

The direct observation these sorts of events not only
The direct observing these sorts of events not only

such as thrift of time and money, prevention of unforeseen events, and also bring me convenience.
such as thrift of time and money, prevention of unforeseen events, and also convenience it brings to me . //parallel

which is spend to
which is spent to

convenience is main and substantial reason
convenience is the main and substantial reason

Sentence: By going out of home to watch festival or concert and so on, I have to leave my home, and leaving home means that spends both time and money, which is spend to travel back and forthbetween home and destination, on it.
Error: forthbetween Suggestion: fort between

Sentence: Another point is that if I want to go out to watch sportingmatches like soccer, I have to move to stadium.
Error: sportingmatches Suggestion: sporting matches

Sentence: On the way, I may get stuck in the traffic, face with unexpected events such as car crash, or evenget injured because of it.
Error: evenget Suggestion: event