Do you agree or disagree with the following statement dogs are the man s best friend Give reasons and example to support you opinion

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement: dogs are the man's best friend. Give reasons and example to support you opinion.

"A dog is a man's best friend." That common saying may contain some truth, but dogs are not the only animal friend whose companioniship people enjoy. For many people, a cat is their best friend. Despite what dog lovers may believe, cats make excellent house pets.

In the first place, people enjoy the companionship of cats. Many cats are affectionate. They will snuggle up and ask to be petted, or scratched under the chin. Who can resist a purring cat? If they're not feeling affectionate, cat are generally quite playful. They love to chase balls and feathers, or just about anything dangling fr...

Sentence: Unlike some pets, must cats will not destroy the furnishings when left alone.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to must and cats

Sentence: That common saying may contain some truth, but dogs are not the only animal friend whose companioniship people enjoy.
Error: companioniship Suggestion: companionship