Do you agree or disagree with following statement the government should support scientist research even if there is no practical use.

Nowadays the surge of issues in our universe force government to pay attention to scientist researches. Widespread of people hold the concept government should espouse scientist research even if there is no functional use; others have a negative attitude toward it. Accordingly, it has been contemplated to reach a consensus whether government should help meaningless scientist research. As far as I am concerned, I firmly agree with first group of people's view and I would explicate my chief reasons through the following paragraphs.

To commence, the first subtle point requires to be mentioned is the scientist researches' results sometimes are achieved later for example one or two decades later. In order to shed more light on the proposed concept Edison who invented lamp faced with several faults during his experiments. He never felt disappointed and stopped his attempt. Eventually he could discover the lamp as a lighting device which has changed the world, for instance human can read or write in the evening, they can walk at the street in the midnight because of lamps. It is better that government support the scientist research even their consequences seem useless.

Another compelling reason comes into consideration is results of scientists research would be a clue for other researches not to repeat their defects or mistakes. In addition, scientists can save their time and energy by noticing to the outputs of older or current researches. For example in astronomy, researchers look over old researches and not only they contemplate about other studies' result, but also they examine new solutions for addressing older problems. Scientist researches would be benefits for other researches even it is not practical.

The last but not the least reason why I comply with this subject is that government can manage the budgets and allocate less money for researches which are not effective or desirable. A noteworthy intelligible refreshingly, revealed by a recently conducted social research, declares that more than 60 percent of researches have influence on solving the hug troubles such as air pollution and famine. Government can organize a plan to define higher financial help for practical research. This strategy encourages other researches to perform and endeavors more than before.

To wrap it up, all aforementioned arguments lead us to the idea that government must care about the scientist researches even there are useless. The majority of scientist researches shows their result in the future and is the guidance of other researches. Moreover, government can assign a lower budget to unsuccessful researches. I firmly recommend government devote financial supports such as loans or funds on propose of eliminating the universal problems.

I firmly agree with first group
I firmly agree with the first group

the first subtle point requires to be mentioned is the scientist researches' results...
the first subtle point which requires to be mentioned is that the scientist researches' results...

Sentence: It is better that government support the scientist research even their consequences seem useless.
Description: The fragment government support the is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace support with verb, past tense

Another compelling reason comes into consideration is results of scientists research would be
Another compelling reason which comes into consideration is that results of scientists research would be

not only they contemplate about other studies' result, but also they examine
Description: Not only...but also is not used properly. can you re-write this sentence?

Scientist researches would be benefits for other researches even it is not practical.
Description: 'it' refers to what? Be sensitive to use 'it'.

on propose of eliminating the universal problems.
on the purpose of eliminating the universal problems.

results of scientists research would be a clue for other researches not to repeat their defects or mistakes.
Suggestion: Refer to scientists and research