Do you agree or disagree with the following statement It is better to use printed material such as books and articles to do research than it is to use the internet Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? It is better to use printed material such as books and articles to do research than it is to use the internet. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

When students have to do researches they can use several materials. They could go to the library and use books or they could access the internet to study. From my perspective, I disagree with those who prefer books. I believe that internet should be use preferably since it has the most up to date information, and there also tools that students could use such as discussion groups to do their researches. Moreover the internet could be reached wherever the student goes from any device at any time.

To start with, students should use the internet instead of books to do their researches since it has the latest information ever. Almost all studies and their sources are downloading in the internet. In that case students could use the most up to date information and base their researches based on a good source. All the most important websites post information for students, and for the rest of the people to be used not only for studies purposes but also to gain general knowledge. There are universities that dedicated their efforts to post their most recent studies for those who need to do researches in a certain field. When I was studying for my Pharmacology test I used to browse a lot over the internet and I found such a lot of valuable information that helped me during my preparation time over my university website.

Second, students could use several tools that are in the internet to study proficiently. In my case I used to study from different discussion’s groups over the internet. Those groups’ administrators sometimes posted questions and the rest of the students answered those questions creating very interesting discussions. That was a very valuable tool for me because made me stick more in the answers than if I learn them from a book. Sometimes students posted a direct link to free e-books with information about the theme in discussion.

Last but not least, The internet compared with any book from the library, could be access from any device. Nowadays students are very aware of technology. They use their laptops , tablets , desktop computers and their phone to have access to the internet. With the simple fact of having internet connection they could study wherever they go and at any time. In my case I used to study during my way to home in the bus. I traveled 30 minutes in my way back to home and from the house to school. I spend that time studying from my IPhone. I had a very good internet service that allowed me to reach it very faster. I had several apps that helped a lot to practice the material.

As a conclusion, I disagree with the statement that for students is better to use printed material instead of use the internet to do research. The internet has the latest information with several tools that can be reached it wherever the student goes that make them to study better.

that internet should be use preferably
that internet should be used preferably

Sentence: All the most important websites post information for students, and for the rest of the people to be used not only for studies purposes but also to gain general knowledge.
Description: The word post is not usually used as a preposition
Suggestion: Refer to post
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to studies and purposes

Duplicate words or sentences. Look:
No. of Words: 494 while No. of Different Words: 197