Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Leaders must pay attention to the advice and opinions of other people. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Generally speaking, leaders play a very crucial role in our life. Their role are so important, because they are the people who have enough power to control and operate what they are responsible for, without them any situation will get messed up. In my view, I agree that the leaders should listen to the people’s opinions and advice for the following two essential reasons.

First, listening for the people’s advice will give the opportunity to the leaders to cope with the problems together and find an appropriate solutions in a short time period. It will assist them to take the load off the leader’s shoulder. When you have a problem, you will probably spend days or may be weeks trying to solve this problem by yourself. But if you share your problem with a friend or people, they will probably make you pay attention on things that you never think about it before, Simply because the one who face some difficulty, they have a different point of view from the one who is not related to that situation. Moreover, they sometimes do not even able to think in a proper way. For example, a few months ago I got a job in one of the most popular pharmacy chain in the united states as a pharmacy technician. My boss is a nice person and very helpful. The problem is he does not listen to any of his employee. furthermore, he always thinks, he is the only one who knows his job very well. One day, one of our patients wants a medication that we do not have in the pharmacy. This medication is so expensive, in top of the patient does not have insurance. My boss promised the patient to order the medication for him. this was the biggest mistake he ever did. Our opinions were different, we told our boss that the patient does not have insure. He will probably not pay for that medication. We going to end up loss a lot of money. my boss did not listen, and the patient did not show up to pick the medication. We were not able to return the medication to the warehouse. We ended up losing fifty thousands dollars. This experience taught me to ask and listen to others before making any decision

Second, listening to other’s advices will make the people trust the leader and create a friendly atmosphere between the leaders and his people. When your boss listen to what you said even if he did not like the solution, but that will give you a chance to get confident, speak up and share you opinion. for example, in high school our teacher had a problem with one of the student complain about her teaching way. One day, she did a meeting and invite us, she started discussing the ways that we are more confortable with it to help us learn. We started giving her an ideas, she wrote them down. A few days later, she started applying what we have discussed in this meeting in the class. All the students were happy and they wanted to learn more. This is a simple example how listen to others would create a pleasant atmosphere between people.

By the way of conclusion, In my perspective and the way I look at it, I believe that leaders should listen to others for the reasons have been mentioned above

Their role are so important,
Their roles are so important,

The problem is he does not listen to any of his employee.
The problem is that he does not listen to any of his employee.

Sentence: One day, she did a meeting and invite us, she started discussing the ways that we are more confortable with it to help us learn.
Error: confortable Suggestion: comfortable

No. of Words: 568 350 //Write the essay in 30 minutes.