Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Modern technology is creating a single world culture. Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion.

Nowadays, a general agreement is that the widespread of modern technology has unified many people from several parts of the world into a global community. In my opinion, the enormous power of the modern technology cannot bring together all present customs. I feel this way for two reasons, which I will explore in the following essay.

To begin with, in a single world culture, the free exchange of ideas among individuals would use a universal language, probably due to the modern technology. However, this factor is far from its realisation in our contemporary world because people naturally speak their mother tongue much more clearly than learnt foreign language. This is why, from recent research, multilingual brain structure can handle very easily the vocabulary and grammar of the native language because of storage in long last memory. But, the foreign language is allocated in another part of human memory which can cease our performances. For instance, many people have a slight illusion that they can learn English very easily from the various modern resources such as the Internet, games and movies. I feel that these modern technologies can reveal an important knowledge but, without practising this language in daily life, it is hard to comprehend.

Secondly, modern technology cannot uniform individually the moral values and beliefs whose areas of manifestation are religion, history and tradition. From instincts, people totally believe in inherent concepts and they are open-mind in trusting the information, in related to their judgement, found in the modern technology such as the social network. For example, I rarely watch several traditional events in my country or I usually saw a religious post on Facebook. Sometimes, the information found online enrich my knowledge according to my existence. Therefore, the modern technology could not transform our custom’s conception, and surprisingly, it promotes among the population.

In conclusion, the modern technology cannot modify our historical trace even though our mother language.

The second paragraph is off the topic.